|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Trainings and Workshops for Africans, Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Dec 15, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 Notice: We are moving to Latestopportunities.com|
Applications are hereby invited from interested candidates for the LEAP Africa E -Learning/IT Trainee Program. This opportunity is available for Africans recently graduated from recognized universities.
LEAP Africa is a youth-focused leadership development organization committed to raising leaders that will transform Africa. The organization aims to inspire, empower and equip a new cadre of African leaders by providing the skills and tools for personal, organizational and community transformation.
|SEE ALSO: ASIP Accelerator Program 2022 for Startups in Africa [Funding Available]|
What to Expect
At LEAP Africa, candidates will be responsible for the following activities:
- Assists with the creation and revision of training materials, including job aids, eLearning, videos, and other formats
- Collaborates with the Learning Team and subject matter experts (SMEs) in the business to create training solutions
- Develops instructional content, incorporating clear and concise writing skills, learning best practices, and effective graphic design
- Edits materials to ensure that writing is grammatically correct, clear and concise
- Adheres to Organizational brand standards, and applies design consistency and quality across all training materials.
- Works individually and collaboratively with The Learning Team to meet deadlines and expectations for each project
- Support the designated departments’ specific project needs.
- Identifies and executes individual projects as requested by department leadership.
- Maintains systems, databases and updates LEAP Africa web pages
- Provide IT support for all programmes and events
- Work within the information technology department answering support queries via, email and in person
To be eligible for LEAP Africa E -Learning/IT Trainee Program, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must have a bachelor degree in any field of study
- Must have completed NYSC programme with not more than two years working experience
- Not more than 27 years of age
- Proficiency in the G-Suite, MS word and MS Power point
- Technology savvy and able to adapt tech tools to create innovative services and product
- Interest in creating digital/e-learning experiences
- Basic web development skills such HTML and CSS
- Good writing and conceptualization skills
|SEE ALSO: Deloitte Vacation Interactive Business Experience (VIBE) Program 2022|
How to Apply
Interested applicants for LEAP Africa E -Learning/IT Trainee Program are to apply online by completing the application form at the web portal.
|⭐ Apply Next: NUTM 2022 Scholars Program for Nigerian Students|
|COUPON ALERT: Enter promo code, "fsguest" at checkout to get 30% discount off premium courses on FS Academy. START NOW!|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.