|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Fellowships for Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Feb 28, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Applications are invited from eligible and qualified young graduates from anywhere in the world to apply for the Machel-Mandela Fellowship Programme 2022 to be taken in South Africa. The fellowship is in honour of former South African President Nelson Mandela and his wife Graca Machel.
The Machel-Mandela Fellowship programme aims to be the most prestigious of its kind in the African continent. It also aims to help sharpen the Brenthurst Foundation’s focus on Africa’s growing youth population and assist in nurturing Africa’s future leaders. Eligible candidates are encouraged to apply for the fellowship programme.
|SEE ALSO: 2022 University of Denver Post-Doctoral Fellowship [International Studies]|
To be eligible for the Machel-Mandela Fellowship Programme 2022 for Young Graduates, applicants must:
- Be under 30 years of age
- Possess a Masters level degree
- Be able to speak and write English. African and other languages would be an asset.
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Be enthusiastic and reliable, a self-starter who requires minimal oversight and management
- Be able to balance deadlines and attention to detail
- Possess fluency in all basic IT skills
- Possess copy-editing and proof-reading skills an asset
- Have a passion for Africa and a keen interest in new thinking and strategies to strengthen Africa’s economic performance.
- Have broad knowledge of African politics and economics
- Be familiar with the work of the Brenthurst Foundation (please consult the website: www.thebrenthurstfoundtion.org).
- An all-inclusive stipend per month and accommodation (subject to Foundation policy) will be provided.
- Other work–related expenses may also be covered subject to agreement with the Foundation.
|SEE ALSO: 2023 Rotary Peace Fellowship Program (Fully-funded)|
How to Apply
Applicants for the Machel-Mandela Fellowship Programme 2022 are to please address their application to Ms Leila Jack at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ‘Machel-Mandela Fellow Internship’ in the subject line.
- An up-to-date CV with referees’ details
- A covering letter – no more than 500 words, outlining your interest in the position and the skills you can bring to bear
- A writing sample – this can be any piece of work, for example an essay or a published article, of any length.
Applicants should state the earliest date they would be able to start and details of where they saw the post advertised.
|⭐ Apply Next: Hong Kong PhD Fellowship Scheme 2023/2024|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.