|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Trainings and Workshops for Africans, Girls & Women, Post Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Aug 03, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
The workshop offers time and space to discuss the challenges and opportunities for women in academia in African contexts. Participants from Ghana and other African countries will be accompanied by a professional coach through different modules that address the issues of how to build up efficient teams, how to deal with university hierarchies, how to address conflicts at the workplace, and how to proceed an academic career with multiple time constraints. The workshop explores professional relationships in academic practice.
- Open to early- and mid-career female academics who are affiliated in the Social Sciences and Humanities with universities or research institutes in Africa.
- Applicants should have a PhD.
- They are open to a broad range of disciplines and appreciate, in particular, applicants who work on one or more of MIASA’s main research themes.
|SEE ALSO: Orangesoft Women in Technology Scholarship Program 2022|
- MIASA covers travel costs for participants (economy class flight, only mandatory covid-19 tests, local transport, accommodation).
How to Apply
If you wish to apply for participating in this workshop, submit your application as one PDF to the following address: email@example.com
The dossier should be comprised of:
- Motivation letter (please describe your general professional profile and indicate the two main reasons why you wish to participate in this workshop)
- Research profile, max. 500 words (please describe briefly your main research themes)
- CV, including publication list, max. 2 pages.
Join all documents into one PDF file, called SURNAME_GIVEN NAME_Female2022.pdf
|⭐ Apply Next: International Federation of Biosafety Associations(IFBA) 2023 Global Mentorship Program|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.