|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Fellowships for Researchers (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Jan 19, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 Notice: We are moving to Latestopportunities.com|
Interested for a fellowship programme in Canada? Applications are now open for the 2022 Mitacs Elevate Fellowship Award for Professionals. Mitacs is an organization established to design and deliver research and training programs in Canada. Interested individuals are encouraged to apply for the fellowship program.
Mitacs was founded as a Canadian Network of Centres of Excellence, dedicated to supporting applied and industrial research in mathematical sciences and associated disciplines. Mitacs has expanded its research support in response to industrial and university needs while committed to its core vision of supporting research-based innovation.
|SEE ALSO: EnerTracks 2022 Fellowship Programme on Climate and Energy Transformation in Germany|
To be eligible for the fellowship, applicants must ensure that they meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be interested in carrying out research in line with the core values of Mitacs.
- Research must be university-based research projects and university-industry research.
- Applicants must possess excellent academic and leadership abilities and must have carried out successful research before now.
- Research must be publishable in a peer-reviewed journal or conference.
- Research should be appropriate to the level of the intern or fellow.
- $55,000 minimum annual stipend/salary
- Training curriculum valued at $7,500 per year.
- Submission assistance, including application feedback.
- Certificate of completion after receipt of exit survey and final report submission.
How to Apply
Applicants for the Mitacs Elevate Fellowship Award for Professionals are to submit the required documents as separate documents (ZIP files are recommended) by email to email@example.com before the application deadline.
|SEE ALSO: Aljazeera Media Institute Fellowship Programme for Young Journalists 2022|
- Please download and complete the application form at the official application website
- A memorandum signed by all parties, including relevant university research office, submitted as a scanned PDF
- Applicant’s CV
- Proposed academic supervisor’s CV
- Three letters of support on letterhead with signature required:
- One (1) letter of support from the proposed academic supervisor**
- One (1) letter of support from a former supervisor or person familiar with the fellow’s research expertise**
- One (1) letter of support from an eligible partner organization that includes the amount of the financial contribution
- Any supplementary documents as applicable
|⭐ Apply Next: Humboldt Research Fellowship for International Researchers 2022|
NOTICE: Get a copy of the Complete Nigerian Army Past Question and Answers now. (Complete answers and guide)
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.