|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Fellowships for Nigerians (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Dec 11, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Olam Graduate Trainee program is an initiative of the Olam Nigeria Limited located in Lagos, Nigeria, and part of the farm support services industry. Olam Nigeria Limited has 3,000 employees at this location and generates $222.01 million in sales(USD).
With offices and operational units across all geopolitical zones of the Nigeria federation, Olam has a wide and growing network of farmers, suppliers, wholesalers, local buying agents(LBAs), customer and service providers.
Today, these networks encompass approximately 500,000 farmers and have created tens of thousands of jobs in indirect employment.
Olam International is a leading food and agri-business supplying food, ingredients, feed and fibre to 25,200 customers worldwide. Our value chain spans over 60 countries and includes farming, processing and distribution operations, as well as a sourcing network of an estimated 5 million farmers.
Through our purpose to ‘Re-imagine Global Agriculture and Food Systems’, Olam aims to address the many challenges involved in meeting the needs of a growing global population, while achieving a positive impact for farming communities, our planet and all our stakeholders.
To be considered for the trainee, you must:
- First degree in any discipline from a reputable institution
- Minimum of second-class upper grade
- 0-1-year work experience in Human Resources.
- Young and energetic
- Ability to work to thrive in different working conditions.
- Strong team spirit
- Strong analytical and numeric skills
- A self-starter with the ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Ability to work with basic computer applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc)
- Strong Initiative and drive
- Graduate Trainee- Sales
- Graduate Trainee- Brand Management
- Graduate Trainee- Human Resources
- Graduate Trainee- Engineering
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Personal Information
- Additional Information
- Passport Photo
- Education Qualifications
- Employment History
How To Apply
|⭐ Apply Next: Aga Khan University (AKU) 2023 Medical Fellowship for African Medical Practitioners|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.