|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Internships / Graduate Trainee Progs. for Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Apr 03, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 Notice: We are moving to Latestopportunities.com|
At RMB our thinking digs deeper and sees further. It’s an approach we call Solutionist Thinking: A can-do mindset that is considered and innovative, curious and resilient, with a passion for possibilities. It constantly challenges the conventional and embraces the power of collective thinking to unlock unique opportunities for our clients. It’s the magic that inspires everything we do.
RMD is mebarking on a search for the next generation of Solutionist Thinkers by putting graduates’ congnitve abilities to the test.
Our distinct candidates will be enrolled on the exclusive programme for a 24-month period
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Rand Merchant Bank Nigeria (RMBN) Graduate Trainee Programme
|SEE ALSO: Standard Chartered International Graduate Programme 2022|
Graduate Trainee Programme
The RMBN 2022 Graduate Programme is a full-time programme and as such, we are looking for motivated and dedicated people who are:
- Curious & Courageous: We have built a culture of bravery by speaking out minds and encouraging others to do the same. We encourage you to learn and listen as much as you can to build relationships based on mutual respect. This will not only help you to understand what we do, but will help you on your way to become an expert in it too
- Good Collaborators: You will work alongside leaders and peers across an international network in order to connect businesses with opportunities. So, it is vital you bring a team-oriented attitude to your approach
- Deeply Invested/Customer-centric: Care for the business as if it were your own. Our clients are at the heart of our Bank. You will do everything to support them wherever possible, forming lasting relationships that you can leverage to be able to meet customers’ individual objectives. Take initiative and be a leader in your own right. Put your time, passion and energy into serving our customers’ needs, knowing that you are empowered, entrusted and accountable.
- Digital problem solvers: The landscape of financial services is changing, becoming much more technology-focused and entrepreneurial. This means we need you to be courageous and proactive when searching for better solutions and making use of the resources we have around us – such as other business areas and new technology.
- Networkers: From clients to colleagues, you can have an active role, putting our customers at the heart of what you do. You will form trusted relationships, working together to find the right solution for your clients or stakeholders.
- Solutionist thinkers: Unconventional thinkers who make a positive difference in the world. At RMBN, we are passionate about unlocking opportunities through our Solutionist thinking approach that challenges the conventions of ordinary thinking.
|SEE ALSO: International Breweries Global Management Trainee Program 2022|
|⭐ Apply Next: United Nations University Internship Programme for African Graduates 2022|
MASSIVE PROMO: We are offering you a 70% discount to learn The Complete WhatsApp Marketing Masterclass now. (Don't miss this!)
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.