|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Fellowships for Post Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Apr 01, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
The Sié Chéou-Kang Center for International Security and Diplomacy at the University of Denver’s Josef Korbel School of International Studies and Oxfam America are seeking qualified candidates for an innovative post-doctoral scholar program. Applications are hereby invited from interested post-doctoral students
The Josef Korbel School of International Studies at the University of Denver is an interdisciplinary professional school of international studies that prepares students for careers in the public, private and non-profit sectors. This position will serve as a bridge between Oxfam and the Sié Center and develop a collaborative project.
|SEE ALSO: 2022-23 King’s College London Fully-Funded Africa International PGR Scholarships|
The prospective post-doctoral candidates for the University of Denver international fellowship will be expected to perform the following essential duties:
- Conduct independent and collaborative research, with a focus on policy-relevant inquiry into more equitable and sustainable economic models.
- With organizational partners, develop a joint Oxfam- Sié Center collaborative project (workshop or other sets of activities that will increase cooperation between the organizations and promote joint interests).
- Work with Sié Center faculty and Oxfam staff on additional research projects as consistent with their interests and expertise.
- Participate in events and workshops hosted by Oxfam and the Sié Center.
- Present research findings to interdisciplinary academic audiences as well as Oxfam staff focused on research, policy/advocacy, and programs.
Interested applicants are expected to meet the following eligibility conditions for the programs:
- Substantial progress toward a PhD in Political Science or other relevant disciplines.
- Applicants should complete all requirements for their PhD by August 1, 2022 and be no more than 2 years from the awarding of their degree.
- Policy-relevant research agenda related to equitable and sustainable economic models.
|SEE ALSO: Aga Khan Foundation International Scholarship Programme 2022-23|
How to Apply
Candidates must apply online through jobs.du.edu to be considered. Only applications submitted online will be accepted.
Please include the following documents with your application:
- Letter of Application
- Writing Sample
- Letters of Recommendation will be requested from referees upon application submission
|⭐ Apply Next: PivotAfrica Fellowshp Program for Young Africans 2023(Cohort 5)|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.