|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Masters Programs for Post Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Dec 31, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Applications are now invited from international students for an opportunity to be selected for a full tuition award at the University of Western Australia – UWA MBA (Intensive) International Prestige Scholarship to be awarded for the next academic session.
The University of Western Australia provides 10 MBA (Intensive) International Prestige Scholarships per year to encourage eligible high achieving international students to undertake the MBA Intensive Program oared through the UWA Business School.
|SEE ALSO: Uppsala University Scholarships for International Students 2022|
To be considered for this scholarship, a candidate must:
- be an international student;
- have applied for a place in the MBA(by coursework and dissertation) at the University;
- not be fully funded or sponsored to undertake the MBA (by coursework and dissertation);
- have achieved a Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) score.
- Value: 100% of the tuition fee for the year of award for the Master of Business Administration (by coursework and dissertation) for international students.
- Duration: A maximum of one calendar year (three trimesters).
|SEE ALSO: Masters Excellence Scholarship at Central European University in Hungary 2022|
How to Apply
For taking part in the UWA MBA (Intensive) International Prestige Scholarship, applicants should have enrolled or be enrolling in an MBA (by coursework and dissertation) at the university.
|⭐ Apply Next: ADB-Japan Scholarships Programme 2023|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.