Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.
Women Techmakers Ambassadors are leaders around the world who are passionate about empowering their communities through organizing events, public speaking, creating content, and mentoring. With access to a global community and exclusive resources, Ambassadors are helping build a world where all women can thrive in tech.
The Women Techmakers Ambassador program supports women in technology who are looking to create impact and give back to their communities. As an Ambassador, you’ll engage with your community by participating in one or more leadership activities on a quarterly basis. Ambassadors receive support from Google and the larger Ambassador community.
- 18 years old or older
- Active leaders in your tech community with at least 1 year of experience organizing events, speaking at events, creating resources like blogs or videos and/or mentoring others
- Interested in further skill development, with a genuine interest in Google technologies
- Willing to actively participate in the program and commit time to executing any of the community activities above throughout the year (~10 hours/quarter minimum commitment)
- Network: Connect with 1000+ Ambassadors worldwide who are equally passionate about technology and creating a more diverse and inclusive industry.
- Lead: Play an active role in your tech community through organizing events, speaking, creating content, or mentoring, with support from Google.
- Learn: Receive exclusive access to Google-led talks and workshops on topics like developing your leadership skills and going deep on Google technologies.
- Shine: Be recognized for your impactful work in the community by the global Women Techmakers team.
How to Apply
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.
🕛 Sep 27, 2022 Hague Academy Orange Knowledge & MENA Scholarship Programme 2022 in Scholarships | for Professionals
🕛 Sep 28, 2022 ECOWAS Graduate Internship Program 2022 in Internships / Graduate Trainee Progs. | for Africans
🕛 Sep 30, 2022 2022 CFI Naija in Lights Training for skills Program For Nigerians photojournalists in Trainings and Workshops | for Journalists
🕛 Sep 30, 2022 2022 Commonwealth Professional Fellowships for Developing Countries in Fellowships | for Professionals
🕛 Sep 30, 2022 2023 KAS/SAIIA Masters Scholarship for African Students in Masters Programs | for Africans
🕛 Sep 30, 2022 African Union Summit Essay Contest 2022 in Essay Contests & Prizes | for Africans
🕛 Sep 30, 2022 Airtel Nigeria Leadership Program for Young Nigerian Graduates 2022 in Internships / Graduate Trainee Progs. | for Graduates
🕛 Sep 30, 2022 Allianz 2022 Climate Risk Award for Researchers (up to €7,000) in Awards & Prizes | for Post Graduates
🕛 Sep 30, 2022 Andersen Nigeria Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 in Internships / Graduate Trainee Progs. | for Graduates
🕛 Sep 30, 2022 Apply: 2023 Sydney Scholars Awards for Undergraduate International Students in Scholarships | for Undergraduates