> Check your mailbox or spam to confirm.
|🆕 New: Find more Professional Programs at Latestopportunities.com|
|🕡 Deadline: Apr 27, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
The music community gives artists access to resources to help them thrive on YouTube and build careers on their own terms.
If you’re an independent artist looking to grow your voice on YouTube, they want to hear from you. YouTube’s mission is to give everyone a voice and show them the world. They believe that everyone deserves to have a voice and that the world is a better place when we listen, share, and build community through our stories.
- If you are a developing independent artist who will be distributing official music to YouTube during the Foundry Class of 2022 term (July 2022 – December 2022), then they’d love for you to apply.
- Artists can be considered independent when they drive their careers forward on their own behalf and work with indie labels and distribution partners.
- Artists signed directly to major labels are not eligible for Foundry.
Independent artists selected for Foundry receive:
- Dedicated support from a YouTube partner manager
- Seed funding invested into the development of their channels
- Marketing and promotion opportunities
- Access to new product features and opportunities to provide feedback
|SEE ALSO: EAN Autumn School in Greece 2022 (Fully Funded)|
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should go to YouTube on artists.youtube to apply
Applicants will be told that their application has been successful via email. If you are not selected for funding, don’t fret! This is an ongoing program, so there will be more opportunities to apply to participate in the program in years to come.
For more details, visit the YouTube website
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
|⭐ Apply Next: No upcoming opportunity in this category ( See all opportunities )|
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.