|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Post-Graduate Programs for Post Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: May 31, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
The call for application in now open forCICOPS Scholarships for Developing Countries to study in Italy in 2023. CICOPS Scholarships programme is a sponsorship arrangement between the University of Pavia and EDiSU (Institute of the Right to University Studies).
In order to promote international cooperation, particularly with Developing Countries, Rif. World Bank Classification Income_2022, the University of Pavia and EDiSU (Institute of the Right to University Studies) provide 5 scholarships to visiting scholars for the year 2023 for a period of stay of 4 to 12 weeks at the University of Pavia.
- The Scholarships are open to international Students
- Applicants must have at least two years of either teaching experience or activity within international organizations and institutions.
- Selection of candidates will be based on quality of proposal as evaluated by appropriate departments.
|SEE ALSO: Universität Hamburg Germany Merit Scholarships for International Students 2022|
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Application is to be made online. Please read carefully the Call and the FAQ before applying, and fill out the online Application Form only once you have received the letter of invitation by your contact professor at the University of Pavia.
- Applicants who do not have any contact, can write to CICOPS office which will send a research proposal form to be filled out and sent back to CICOPS together with the CV (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- CICOPS will evaluate the research proposal and, in case of congruence of your research project with a research activity carried out at the University of Pavia, the office will send your proposal to the relevant Department.
|⭐ Apply Next: Open Doors 2023 Russian Scholarship Project for Postgraduate Students|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.