|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Fellowships for Africans, Post Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: May 11, 2023 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Google PhD Fellowships directly support graduate students as they pursue their PhD, as well as connect them to a Google Research Mentor.
Nurturing and maintaining strong relations with the academic community is a top priority at Google. The Google PhD Fellowship Program was created to recognize outstanding graduate students doing exceptional and innovative research in areas relevant to computer science and related fields. Fellowships support promising PhD candidates of all backgrounds who seek to influence the future of technology. Google’s mission is to foster inclusive research communities and encourages people of diverse backgrounds to apply. We currently offer Fellowships in Africa, Australia, Canada, East Asia, Europe, India, Latin America, New Zealand, Southeast Asia and the United States.
|SEE ALSO: Toronto Metropolitan University Postdoctoral Fellowships for African Students 2023|
- Applicants must be enrolled in a full-time Ph.D. program at any accredited university in Africa. Applicants who are currently in their first year of a part-time Ph.D. program and transferring to full-time positions are also welcome to apply.
- Students should be early-stage Ph.D. students, i.e., should not have been into more than 1 year of their Ph.D. Applicants for the 2023 Fellowship must have started their program on or after 1-Jan-2023.
- Students must remain enrolled in the Ph.D. program for the duration of the Fellowship or forfeit the award.
- Applicants must be pursuing a Ph.D. in Computer Science or related areas.
Note: Google employees and family members of Google employees are not eligible Students who are already receiving another corporate fellowship are not eligible.
Benefits of Google PhD Fellowship Program
- Successful students receive named Fellowships, which include a $10,000 award per year over 3 years.
- Student will be matched with a Google Research Mentor who we hope will become a valuable resource to the student.
|SEE ALSO: ICGEB Arturo Falaschi PhD Fellowships 2023|
Documents Required for Application
- Applicant’s resume with links to publications (if available).
- One-page resume of the student’s PhD program advisor.
- Available transcripts (mark sheets) starting from first year/semester of Bachelor’s degree to date.
- Research proposal (maximum two pages).
- Three letters of recommendation from those familiar with the applicant’s work (at least one coming from the thesis adviser in case of current PhD students). If the recommendation writers want to send the letter separately, they can mail it directly to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Recommendation for [applicant-name]”.
Visit the OFFICIAL PAGE for further information. DROP COMMENTS for questions/suggestions
|⭐ Apply Next: AfOx 2023 Visiting Fellowship Programme for African Students|
⚡️We have recorded a 96% success rate on our ad packages at Latest Opportunities. You can read customers comments, check our numbers or book a package now.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.