|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Masters Programs for Africans, Post Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Sep 30, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
The Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung (KAS) is a German political foundation named after the first chancellor of the Federal Republic of Germany. KAS operates worldwide intending to promote democracy through political education and training.
Since 1999 KAS has funded a scholarship programme, run by the South African Institute of International Affairs (SAIIA).
This unique scholarship programme provides funding to complete a full-year internship at SAIIA in parallel to a Masters degree in International Relations, Political Science, Economics, Law or Journalism at WITS, UCT or Stellenbosch University.
Successful applicants have to meet the entry requirements for a Masters degree at the above institutions, be a South African resident (or eligible for residency status), and be younger than 30 years old.
Successful candidates will receive a full bursary for their tuition fees and a monthly stipend to cover their living costs and accommodation. The programme is output-focused, and scholars are assigned mentors.
|SEE ALSO: University of Oxford Skoll Scholarship for Postgraduate Students 2023 ( Fully Funded )|
- Applicants must meet all conditions as outlined in the agreement.
- Any successful applicant may be required to show proof that they are enrolled, or have been accepted to a Master’s programme, commencing in 2022 at the following institutions: Wits, UCT, or Stellenbosch University.
- Successful applicants will receive an official ‘offer’ email and must reply either accepting or rejecting this offer within 14 days of receipt.
- Failure to respond within 14 days may result in the scholarship offer being withdrawn and reassigned. Scholarships are awarded based on established eligibility criteria. You must meet the eligibility requirements to receive your scholarship The eligibility requirements for each scholarship are outlined on the scholarship page of our website.
- Providing false or misleading information is an offence. If KAS and SAIIA have reason to believe that you have provided false or misleading information, we may reassess your scholarship offer and you will be liable to repay the total sum of any payments incorrectly made to you.
- All scholarship holders must be South African residents or eligible for residency at the time of application.
- All applicants should be no older than 30 years old.
- Successful candidates will receive a full bursary for their tuition fees and a monthly stipend to cover their living costs and accommodation. The programme is output-focused, and scholars are assigned mentors.
- This unique scholarship programme provides funding to complete a full-year internship at SAIIA in parallel to a Masters degree in International Relations, Political Science, Economics, Law or Journalism at WITS, UCT or Stellenbosch University.
|SEE ALSO: Study in UK: University of Surrey Vice-Chancellor’s Excellence Scholarship 2022|
Documents Required for Application
- A letter of support/endorsement from one of your current lecturers for enrolment into a Masters Programme.
- A full CV that includes at least one additional written reference with your application.
- Your full academic record.
- Two written samples of your own writing.
- A two-page motivation of why you are applying for the scholarship programme and why you should be considered as an applicant.
- Completed quiz (open for qualifying applicants only)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Konrad-Adenauer-Foundation (KAS) on briefings.themidpoint.org.za to apply
|⭐ Apply Next: Study in Netherlands: Utrecht University 2023-2024 Scholarships for International Masters Students|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.