|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Fellowships for Africans, Graduates, Post Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Sep 26, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
In 2023, Princeton in Africa is expanding our model to pilot Nexus! Princeton in Africa Nexus will pair 5 Africa Fellows educated and resident on the African continent with 5 Fellows educated at U.S. accredited institutions in the same fellowship host organizations on the African continent for a co-fellow exchange of skills, knowledge, leadership, and technical expertise. The Nexus is an addition to PiAf’s signature fellowship program tailored for young leaders educated at a U.S.-accredited institution!
The program is designed to enrich our Fellows’ experience and professional growth on the African continent and bring young professionals educated in African institutions into our community of nearly 700 alumni spanning all over the world.
In order to be eligible for the Nexus program, applicants must:
- Have citizenship in an African Country and have current residency in an African country (applicants with dual U.S. citizenship will not be considered).
- Have an Undergraduate Degree or a Master’s degree (or equivalent), or a Ph.D. from an African University.
|SEE ALSO: Sydani Fellowship Program for Nigerian Graduates 2022|
- Princeton in Africa Nexus will pair 5 Africa Fellows educated and resident on the African continent with 5 Fellows educated at U.S. accredited institutions in the same fellowship host organizations on the African continent for a co-fellow exchange of skills, knowledge, leadership, and technical expertise.
How to Apply
- Resume or CV (2 pages max)
- Official transcript (All Applicants)
- University Enrollment Verification Documentation (Nexus Applicants Only)
- One letter of recommendation (submitted using this form)
- $75 Non-refundable Application Fee (Fee waivers available on a need-basis, email email@example.com for more information)
- Complete Online Application
- Demonstrated commitment to service
|⭐ Apply Next: African Digital Democracy Observatory(ADDO) Research Fellowship 2022|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.