|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Grants & Fundings for Entrepreneurs, Girls & Women (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Dec 31, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
The objective of the Project is to address gender inequality and inclusive economic empowerment for African women. Specifically, the Project aims at increasing the capacity and sustainability of enablers supporting Women-led Small and Medium Enterprises (WSMEs), as well as increase access to mentorship, funding and visibility for WSMEs.
Over the past years, many promising entrepreneurship support programs (ESOs) such as incubators, accelerators, university-based innovation hubs, maker spaces, technology parks, and co-working spaces, have been launched across the continent to help build more sustainable and successful startups that are relevant in Africa’s economy. However, these enablers are often limited in the support they are able to provide WSMEs due to lack of funding and network access, and lack of well-positioned services.
- Based in one of the following countries: Cameroon, Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC), Kenya, Malawi, Morocco, Mozambique, Senegal, South Africa, Tanzania, Rwanda, ZambiaIvory Coast, Ethiopia, Angola, Mali, Zimbabwe, Uganda, Botswana, Sierra Leone, Ghana, Gambia, Namibia, Cape Verde, Mauritius and Nigeria.
- Enhancing the viability and sustainability of WSMEs,
- Providing innovative approaches to ecosystem support designed to close the financing gap for WSMEs,
- Introducing innovative ways to provide capacity building for WSMEs,
- Providing digital presence and visibility to WSMEs,
- and Enhancing access to mentorship for WSMEs.
- Between Seed and Growth Stage
- Based in one of the above countries
- Have at least one woman on the founding team
- Have a digital element in their product (example: Mobile application, Online Shop, SAAS product, etc.)
Benefits of Seedstars Enhancing Women Entrepreneurship for Africa Program
- To address gender inequality and inclusive economic empowerment for African women.
- Specifically, the Project aims at increasing the capacity and sustainability of enablers supporting Women-led Small and Medium Enterprises (WSMEs), as well as increase access to mentorship, funding and visibility for WSMEs.
- Increased investment readiness through capacity building for WSMEs
- Open Call: 1st of December – 31st of December 2022
- Sourcing: December 2022
- Screening: January 2023
- Program Activities: February – May 2023
- Investor Forum: June 2023
|⭐ Apply Next: IBRO World Congress Travel Grants for Researchers 2023|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.