|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|🆕 New: Find more Masters Programs at Latestopportunities.com|
|🕡 Deadline: Sep 30, 2023 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
If you are interested in completing your Master of Science degree in Germany in the field of “Air Quality Control, Waste Water, and Solid Waste Process Engineering” at the University of Stuttgart, please take a closer look at the application requirements and procedures. They are looking forward to receiving your application!
JOIN US FOR MORE ON: |
or Follow us on WhatsApp Channel
- Applicants must have completed their Bachelor’s Degree (or an equivalent degree) in Chemical, Civil, Environmental, Mechanical, Process Engineering, or in a related field.
- Applicants must have a minimum of two years of professional experience after Bachelor Studies (Internships during Bachelor studies are not accepted)
- Applicants must be proficient in English language, one of the following test scores is required:
- TOEFL (CB): 213
- TOEFL (PB): 550
- TOEFL (iBT): 79
- Please note: TOEFL ITP is not accepted for the application
- OR IELTS (Academic): 6.5
- OR a certificate of an equivalent English test not older than two years on the day of the application deadline.
- German language knowledge “Basic User (A2)” under the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
* Please note: Those who do not have sufficient or certified knowledge of the German language have to attend the German Intensive Language Course in September (Free of charge).
|SEE ALSO: UWE Bristol Chancellor’s Scholarship 2023|
Benefits of University of Stuttgart WASTE Scholarship Program
- Monthly payments of 750 euros
- Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover
- Travel allowance, unless these expenses are covered by the home country or another source of funding
|⭐ Apply Next: DAAD 2024/2025 Study Scholarships for Postgraduate Studies in the Field of Music|
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.