|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Awards & Prizes for Photographers (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Feb 19, 2023 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Our annual photography awards are now open for submissions. We want to recognize and celebrate the most eye-catching, jaw-dropping, stunning images you’ve taken or shown us in 2022. This competition is free to enter and open to all skill levels. The only prerequisite for submitting is you must have a 500px Profile.
There are six categories to choose from. Each category will have 1 category winner and 5 finalists. To be eligible, the images you submit must be captured or first uploaded on 500px between January 1, 2022 – December 31, 2022.
- Technical: Images that consider lines, texture, color, size and depth and result in a high-quality depiction of the subject.
- Story-telling: Images that create an arch that makes viewers wonder what came before and what will come next.
- Commercial content: Images taken with the intention to sell, advertise or market a business, a product, a service, a person, or persons.
- Documentary: Images that chronicle the world around us in a realistic and honest manner.
- Fine art: Images created as a means of expression, with an undeniable imaginative and aesthetic quality to them.
- Landscape: Images that capture the spaces within the world, both vast and untouched terrains or environments.
|SEE ALSO: AKO Caine Prize for African Writing 2023|
- Photo must be taken or uploaded in 2022;
- You must own the copyright – images will be inspected for copyright issues;
- An image can not be submitted to multiple categories, a single image will only be considered for one category;
- You need an active 500px account (Don’t have one? Sign up for free now).
Benefits of 500px Global Photography Awards
All six category winners will receive:
- A cash prize of $2,000
- A “photographer of the year” badge
- A one-year Pro account
- Global exposure via social media channels and blog
- Published in 2022 collectible photobook (premium feature)
|SEE ALSO: Biomimicry Institute Youth Design Challenge Worldwide|
- Focus on quality over quantity. They want to see your best work.
- Choose a category that best suits your image.
- Ensure you are uploading your photo with the correct metadata.
- Review the inspiration galleries to get a better idea of what the judges are looking for.
|⭐ Apply Next: BBC News 2023 Komla Dumor Award for African Journalists|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.