|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|🆕 New: Find more Fellowships at Latestopportunities.com|
|🕡 Deadline: Sep 29, 2023 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
The Dorothy and Lewis B. Cullman Center for Scholars and Writers offers Fellowships to people whose work will benefit directly from access to the research collections at the Stephen A. Schwarzman Building at Fifth Avenue and 42nd Street.
JOIN US FOR MORE ON: |
or Follow us on WhatsApp Channel
Renowned for the extraordinary comprehensiveness of its collections, the Library is one of the world’s preeminent resources for study in anthropology, art, geography, history, languages and literature, philosophy, politics, popular culture, psychology, religion, sociology, sports, and urban studies.
The Cullman Center looks for top-quality writing. It aims to promote dynamic communication about literature and scholarship at the very highest level—within the Center, in public forums throughout the Library, and in the Fellows’ published work.
- Open to outstanding scholars and writers—academics, independent scholars, journalists, creative writers (novelists, playwrights, poets), translators, and visual artists.
- Foreign nationals conversant in English are welcome to apply. Candidates for the Fellowship will need to work primarily at the Stephen A. Schwarzman Building rather than at other divisions of the Library.
- People seeking funding for research leading directly to a degree are not eligible
|SEE ALSO: Pulitzer Center AI Accountability Fellowships 2023(up to $20,000)|
Aim and Benefits of NYPL Cullman Center Fellowship
- A Cullman Center Fellow receives a stipend of up to $75,000, the use of an office with a computer, and full access to the Library’s physical and electronic resources.
- Fellows work at the Center for the duration of the Fellowship term, which runs from September through May. Each Fellow gives a talk over lunch on his or her current work-in-progress to the other Fellows and to a wide range of invited guests and may be asked to take part in other programs at The New York Public Library.
|⭐ Apply Next: NYPL 2023 Cullman Center Fellowship|
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.