|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In General Competitions for Creatives/Artists (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Sep 26, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Applications are open for the Abstractd Virtual Art Prize 2022. Abstractd promotes abstract artists from around the world through their thriving Instagram account. They also curate an ongoing collection in collaboration with Kaleido, an innovative art platform and community.
With their first virtual art prize, they want to showcase exciting abstract art from around the world and support abstract artists. The theme for the prize is Abstract art, in any medium.
Prizes for Abstractd Virtual Art Prize
- First Place: $1,000
- Second Place: $700
- Third Place: $300
- 10x Honorable Mentions: $100
|SEE ALSO: Solstice Nature Prize for Writing 2022|
- Open to abstract artists of legal age around the world;
- Portfolio must include at least 5 artworks;
- Artworks submitted must be abstract artwork;
- The artist will retain ownership of the physical artwork and its image rights.
How To Apply
Tips: How To Create a Winning Profile
- Upload AT LEAST 5 artworks, but feel free to upload more! With more artworks, the judges can get a better idea of your style and skill.
- Tell a story! They use Kaleido because it offers storytelling features like audio, video, artist statements, descriptions for each piece, and process images. Take advantage of these features to give an insight into your background and help them connect to your art.
- Create a consistent and complete portfolio. Fill in all your profile information and show your best work.
The deadline for application is September 26, 2022. Winners will be announced October 2022.
|⭐ Apply Next: Green Spaces in the City: Flash Fiction and Poetry Competition 2023|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.