> Check your mailbox or spam to confirm.
|🆕 New: Find more Scholarships at Latestopportunities.com|
|🕡 Deadline: Apr 14, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU) is now accepting applications from current postgraduate (Master’s/PhD) or final-year undergraduate students at member university for its 2021 Summer School.
Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU) Summer School 2021 is calling for applications. Students at ACU member universities are invited to join the Summer School on August 2-13 for a two-week virtual event exploring the theme ‘Urban disasters: Vulnerability and resilience in a pandemic’.
The ACU Summer School is a transformative opportunity that connects students across the Commonwealth. Participants can expect:
- Talks by leading international speakers;
- Engaging and challenging group project work;
- Networking opportunities;
- Intercultural sessions;
- Skills development;
- The chance to learn about the history and culture of Mumbai.
The Summer School programme has been developed by senior specialists from the School of Disaster Studies at Tata Institute of Social Sciences. It’s a small and friendly event which is capped at 50 participants. Participants who do not have access to Wi-Fi will be able to apply for a grant to fund data costs needed for them to participate. The event is free, but the 50 participants will be selected as part of a competitive selection process.
|SEE ALSO: 2021 ADB Scholarship at Asia Pacific University|
- Participants must be current postgraduate (Master’s/PhD) or final-year undergraduate students at ACU member university.
- Participants must not have previously travelled outside their home region or already participated in an ACU Summer School.
|NOTICE: Help us get better by completing our Quality Survey form.|
How to Apply
Complete an online application form. As part of the form, students must attach an academic reference from a lecturer at their current university and answer the following questions in 150-250 words each:
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
- Explain how your academic studies and/or interests, achievements, work experience and volunteering experience fit with the theme of the summer school.
- Briefly describe a challenge related to the COVID-19 pandemic experienced by a town/city in your country and how the community responded.
- How could the subject that you are studying/researching contribute to addressing a challenge related to the COVID-19 pandemic, or future pandemics?
- Explain how you plan to share and communicate the knowledge gained during the summer school.
|⭐ Apply Next: Oxford Pershing Square Graduate Scholarships 2024|
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.