|👤 Eligibility: In Fellowships for Post Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Jan 30, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Applications has been open to apply for ADB Visiting Fellowship Program 2022. ADB Visiting Fellowship Program is an amazing opportunity for researchers and students to share their recently completed economic research in the ADB visiting fellowship program in the Headquarters of Manila. ADB accepts the applications all year. In this program, students interact with staff of ADB Economic Research and Regional Cooperation Development (ERCD) and many other departments. During this interaction, they discuss fresh ideas and methods and advise on future research.
Candidates having a PhD degree or its equivalent, in economic or related fields, can apply for this program. This fellowship program is Fully Funded. Students from the ADB’s member countries are eligible for this program. This program is a huge opportunity for the students due to its resourcefulness and competitive nature. The research is being done under the supervision of world-class educators and economists at ADB.
The visiting fellow at ADB can stay for a minimum of 2 working days and maximum of a 10 working days. Asian Development Bank has people from60 countries and it has a total of 31 States offices worldwide. They ensure economic development in Asia. In this fellowship program, researchers have a wide range of research topics such as management, science, economics, and other development-related fields. The selection process for this program is highly competitive. This program has many benefits, the detail about this program is given below.’
|SEE ALSO: 2022 Health Data Analytics Graduate Fellowship for Nigerian Graduates|
ADB’s Research topics
- Aid and Development
- Behavior and Decision Making
- Economics of Climate Change
- Employment and Labor Markets
- Financial Sector Development
- Governance and Institutions
- Growth and Structural Transformation
- Human Capital
- Infrastructure and Software
- International Trade and Finance
- Money and Finance
- Poverty, MDGs and Inclusive Growth
- Project Economic Analysis
- Regional Public Goods
- Social Protection
- Trade and Investment
To get the ADB fellowship program students gave to fulfill the following criteria.
- Candidates must be from the ADB member countries.
- Should have a degree in PhD or equivalent degree in economics and related fields.
- Candidates must be willing to publish their work in ADB working papers.
- Candidates have to complete their research within a setup period.
- The selection for the ADB fellowship program is made in two ways that are as follows.
- Competitive selection: In this type of selection students are selected on the basis of their background and expertise.
- Direct selection: In this category, students are selected in a case to engage an individual
|SEE ALSO: Apply: Global Health Corps Fellowship 2022-2023|
Here are some benefits of the ADB program.
- Economy class round trip ticket will be provided to fellows.
- Visa cost will be paid back.
- One time allowance of $100 will be given to visiting fellows.
- Office space provided.
- Fellows will be provided with accommodation monthly allowances to cover their daily subsistence.
Following documents are required for the ADB visiting fellowship program.
- Cover letter
- Presentation material
- A draft paper, if any.
- Research description
How To Apply
Candidates have to fill the application form online and have to send it on official email. Submit all the required documents with your application form. Candidates must have to send a description of their ongoing research. For more information, please visit the official website of the ADB fellowship program.
|⭐ Apply Next: IMF 2022 Youth Fellowship Program for Young People Worldwide|
PROMO ENDS SOON: WhatsApp Automation FullStack Course
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.