|🕡 Deadline: Apr 24, 2021 [ Set Reminder ]|
|👫 Open to: Africans|
|🌐 Host: Africa Oxford Initiative|
|👤 For: Researchers|
|📋 Category: Grants|
|🔊 Share on: WhatsApp Facebook Twitter|
|LOG IN NOW or REGISTER|
Interested and qualified persons are invited to apply for the Africa Oxford Initiative (AfOx) travel grants made available yearly for Africa researchers collaborating with UK counterparts.
If you are a researcher in any higher institutions in Africa and have any interest in running a collaborative work in the UK, then you are qualified for this grant.
The Africa Oxford Initiative (AfOx) is a cross-university platform that facilitates equitable and sustainable partnerships between The University of Oxford and African institutions and ensures that Africa remains a strategic priority for the University.
|⭐ See Also: Federal Government Grants in Nigeria: How to Apply and Win|
- The Travel Grant can be used to cover costs of travel (in either direction i.e. University of Oxford, UK to an institution in Africa or vice versa), accommodation and incidental expenses to a maximum of £5000 (it is anticipated that visits in general will be for periods between 1-8 weeks).
- The travel award may cover more than two people and additional individuals should be named under ‘Purpose of the Grant.
- If awarded funds must be spent within one year. Administration of the award will be the responsibility of the home department of the Oxford applicant including visa, travel and other financial expenditure.
|⭐ See Also: 2021 Yemi Osinbajo “Freind of Prof” MSME Grant For Small Businesses | Up to N1million|
Africa Oxford Initiative Travel Grant 2021 | Eligibility
- Applications are made jointly between an academic or researcher based in an institution in Africa and a member of staff at the University of Oxford.
- Applications are open to all disciplines. Where applicable please indicate how your project addresses a particular challenge linked to development issues.
How to Apply
Applications for 2021 Africa Oxford Initiative Travel Grant are done online through the link provided. Interested individuals should proceed with the application button below. visit the grant official webpage to get more information before proceeding to fill the online application form for the grants
The application will be reviewed and applicants will receive feedback within 7 days. Applicants will be required to submit a brief report within one year of the award to give details of outputs arising from the collaborative visit.
|⭐ Apply Next: 2021 JAN-Google IT Support Professional Certification Program | $400,000 Grant|
🔊 Share on: WhatsApp Facebook Twitter
Follow now for more opportunities and deadline alerts.— Opportunities & Deadlines (@AncestorAce) April 6, 2021
🕡 Deadline: Apr 24, 2021 [See all deadlines]
📩 Subscribe: WhatsApp, Telegram, Twitter