|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Essay Contests & Prizes for Africans, Youths (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Jun 29, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
The 2022 Essay Contest seeks to amplify youth voices by giving them an opportunity to contribute creative ideas on the role of African Philanthropy in transforming community challenges through innovation and practice.
The challenges of African communities are ever present with them, but to what extent can they harness the power of African Philanthropy in transforming community challenges through innovation and practice? Through this Essay Contest, the APN hopes to generate youth-led solutions on this important area of focus. One of the key objectives this year as APN is to increase APN’s strength and capacity as a thought leader and go-to-platform for making the case for African philanthropy; and such an initiative perfectly fits into this objective. This initiative seeks to engage African youth aged 18-35 years.
Theme for Essay Contest: African Philanthropy transforming community challenges: Innovation and Practice
|SEE ALSO: Bible Society of Nigeria (BSN) 11th Edition NYSC Essay Writing Competition 2022|
- The contest will cover all sub-Saharan African countries;
- Youth aged 18-35 years old;
- Fluent in English, French, Portuguese, and Kiswahili.
Benefits of APN Essay Contest
- APN will provide monetary and recognition awards to the first ten (10) winning essays. In addition to that there will be more incentives such as certificate of a participation, profiling through social media channels, and opportunity to speak in peer learning events.
Documents Required for Application
- Contact details (emails, social media IDs)
- Copy of national ID or passport
- Passport size photo (jpeg or PNG format, high resolution, 1024 x768 Pics, not more than 7mb)
- Maximum 1500 words, font Arial Narrow, size 11. References and footnotes are not counted in the word count. Non adherence will automatically be disqualification. Plagiarism shall not be tolerated and all entrants are encouraged to site their work, if they intend to use information that is not theirs.
- All submission must be in either in English, French or Portuguese and Swahili.
- Only one entry per participant will be accepted.
|SEE ALSO: Apply: The Queen’s Commonwealth Essay Competition 2022|
How to Apply
All entries must be submitted electronically through the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Uploaded entries should contain the person’s name, and all contact details.
|⭐ Apply Next: American University Human Rights Essay Award 2023(Fully-funded to Washington D.C. USA)|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.