|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In General Competitions for Africans, Entrepreneurs (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Apr 15, 2023 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
The African Impact Initiative Health Entrepreneurship Challenge 2023 is now accepting applications from African entrepreneurs with innovative health-focused venture ideas or solutions.This challenge aims to facilitate the creation of ventures with positive health outcomes in Africa. The African Impact Initiative, alongside experts from the University of Toronto Entrepreneurship, offers comprehensive training, mentorship, and funding opportunities for selected teams.
- Be African entrepreneurs with venture ideas or solutions focused on health innovation.
- Have an affiliation with the African Higher Education Health Collaborative.
- Focus on improving positive health outcomes.
- Commit full time to building their solution.
|SEE ALSO: Jack Ma’s Africa Business Heroes Competition 2023 for African Entrepreneurs|
Benefits of African Impact Initiative Health Entrepreneurship Challenge
By participating in the Health Entrepreneurship Challenge, selected teams will receive:
- Comprehensive training and mentorship program.
- Up to $25,000 CAD in funding for each top-performing venture.
- A 4-month all-expenses-paid trip to Toronto, Canada, to learn and expand their entrepreneurship network.
- Your idea should address an identified problem/challenge in your country, by providing a comprehensive solution through a clearly defined job to be done.
- Preference will be given to solutions that drive social impact, by increasing adoption, accessibility or affordability.
- Preference will be given to innovative business models that are scalable & sustainable.
|SEE ALSO: 2023 Alibaba Entrepreneurs Fund JUMPSTARTER Global Pitch Competition for Entrepreneurs Worldwide|
How to Apply
Go to African Impact Initiative on aic2023.typeform.com to apply
Eligible teams will be onboarded to a virtual platform for the pre-incubation phase, beginning in May 2023. This phase provides capacity building to validate ideas/solutions and to build them in a scalable way. Top-performing teams will proceed to the incubation phase, starting in July, after interviews and selection.
Visit the OFFICIAL PAGE for further information. DROP COMMENTS for questions/suggestions
|⭐ Apply Next: Inkitt's 10 year Decade of Discovery Contest 2023|
⚡️We have recorded a 96% success rate on our ad packages at Latest Opportunities. You can read customers comments, check our numbers or book a package now.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.