|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Internships / Graduate Trainee Progs. for Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Jan 07, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
African Leadership Academy in partnership with The MasterCard Foundation, Africa Careers Network (ACN) invites outstanding young talent to enroll for career and internship opportunities across Africa.
ACN seeks to facilitate Africa’s economic and social development through Africa’s youth, enabling our network of young leaders to give back to their communities through internships, and to engage with potential employers.
|SEE ALSO: Apply: Distell Students Internship Programme|
What to Expect
ACN placed all students in over 200 internships on the African continent. They managed to place 96% of graduates in jobs, graduate school or entrepreneurial ventures.
- More than two thirds of those placements were on the African continent.
- Africa Careers Network has over 400 partner organizations from over 35 countries
- With access to a steady pipeline of top talent, many of these partners have taken interns for several running years and some have begun to translate successful internship partnerships into career offers for the young leaders who possess world-class talent coupled with local know-how.
Applicants who are interested for African Leadership Academy Careers and Internships Program are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be African
- Applicants must be a students or graduates
- Applicants must be passionate about new technologies, innovation and digital environment.
- Social Media management and e-commerce exposure
- Ability to build relationships across teams and cultures
- Self-motivation and willingness to learn new skills
- Creativity, pro-activeness and strong interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English language
|SEE ALSO: World Bank Group (WGB) 2022 Graduate Internship Programme|
How to Apply
To participate in the African Leadership Academy Careers and Internships program, applicants are to apply online by filling and submitting the application form at the official portal.
|⭐ Apply Next: Shell Nigeria 2023 Student Industrial Training and Internship Program|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.