|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Professional Programs for Africans, Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Nov 30, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
The African Institute for Mathematical Sciences (AIMS) in partnership with Facebook and Google is offering the African Masters of Machine Intelligence Program 2022 targeted at young African graduates wishing to build a career in information technology.
The African Masters of Machine Intelligence (AMMI) is part of the African Institute for Mathematical Sciences (AIMS) ecosystem of advancement of the Machine Learning in the service of global society.
|SEE ALSO: WAEL Oil and Gas Recruitment for Graduates and Experienced Professionals|
- A bachelor’s degree in mathematics, computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering or a recognized equivalent from an accredited institution;
- A satisfactory scholastic average, usually a minimum average of B (or 80%) or better is required;
- Interest and/or background in artificial intelligence, machine learning etc. demonstrated in courses taken and projects undertaken;
- Consent to mentor an undergraduate student at your previous institution while enrolled at AMMI; Consent to mentor an AMMI student after graduation;
- Strong interest in solving national or continental problems using science and technology.
- For more detailed information on acceptance documents, please contact the AMMI Admissions Office
Your Original degrees, diplomas, academic certificates and transcripts should be in your possession upon arrival on Campus.
|SEE ALSO: Schlumberger Technology Internships for Students and Recent Graduates (Paid Internship)|
How to Apply
All students admitted for the AMMI program are automatically granted a full scholarship. Interested and eligible candidates can proceed to apply for admission at the online application portal to be considered for the scholarship.
|⭐ Apply Next: Media Defence Peer Support Programme for Women Lawyers 2022|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.