|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Awards & Prizes for Scientists (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Aug 31, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
The Fellowship is in search of creative proposals addressing accelerated delivery and adoption of improved soil fertility management in Africa.
The Fellowship will support education, training, and communication programs relevant to improving the use and efficiency of plant nutrients in African agro-ecosystems. Soil fertility management requires a balanced approach that addresses a full range of practices focused on meeting economic, environmental, and social goals. Educational outreach that accomplishes these goals is too often overlooked.
- Scientists, extension specialists or educators working at an African NARES institution (National Agricultural Research and Extension System), African university, nonprofit organization, or in the private sector are eligible to apply.
- Applicants are encouraged to submit creative proposals addressing knowledge gaps or needed synthesis of existing information for accelerating the delivery and adoption of improved nutrient stewardship in Africa. Applicants should indicate how the award will be used (such as to support travel, communication outreach, or training activities).
- Evidence of partnerships and collaboration will be favourably reviewed. Female candidates are especially encouraged to apply.
|SEE ALSO: 2022 NED Reagan-Fascell Democracy Fellowship Program Worldwide|
- The African Plant Nutrition Outreach Fellowship has up to two awards of $5,000 available for two scientists or extension specialists working within an African NARES (National Agricultural Research and Extension System) institution, African university, nonprofit organization, or the private sector.
Documents Required for Application
- A description of how the Fellowship will lead to improved outreach or implementation of appropriate soil fertility management in agricultural systems. This will outline any new initiatives, data synthesis, communication tools, training events, or travel that will be conducted with the award funds. Include sufficient detail to permit evaluation of the work’s originality, its innovative approaches, and potential impact.
- Electronic copy of two letters of support, one of which should be from the applicant’s supervisor. Letters must be signed and written on official letterhead and include the phone number and e-mail address of the letter writer.
- A resume that includes academic degrees and relevant publications/communication products dealing with aspects of soil fertility management.
- A short report on how the funds were used to support the outcomes of the proposal will be required at the end of the award period.
- You will be required to upload documents during the online application process. It is recommended that electronic (PDF) copies of these documents be prepared in advance.
Visit the OFFICIAL PAGE for further information. DROP COMMENTS for questions/suggestions.
|⭐ Apply Next: Global Citizen Waislitz Global Citizen Awards2023 (up to $250,000 in prizes)|
⚡️We have recorded a 96% success rate on our ad packages at Latest Opportunities. You can read customers comments, check our numbers or book a package now.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.