|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Internships / Graduate Trainee Progs. for Africans, Graduates, Post Graduates, Undergraduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Jun 30, 2023 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Applications are open for the African Union Internship Programme 2023. The AU internship programme is a full-time engagement through which qualified individuals from diverse academic backgrounds are given the opportunity to gain professional exposure within the AU.
The programme aims to expose participants to the workings of the AU at an early stage of their professional career and strengthen their personal and professional skills. It provides an avenue for participants to gain hands-on experience in various applicable fields, while learning in an intercultural environment. The AU will further gain support from participants who possess adequate knowledge and skills in relevant areas and serve as a potential grooming ground for future African Leaders.
As an organization which promotes respect for diversity and team work, they encourage all qualified individuals to apply. Applicants should have a keen interest in the work of the AU and demonstrate the ability to interact with individuals from various cultural backgrounds and beliefs.
|SEE ALSO: Apply: UNESCO Internship Program 2023|
The programme is open to applicants who are:
- Nationals of the African Union’s Member States;
- Students enrolled in full-time undergraduate (in final year of study)/ postgraduate study or graduates from a recognized institution of learning;
- Fluent in one of the AU official working languages (Arabic, English, French or Portuguese, Kishwahili);
- Aged between 22 and 32 at the time of application.
Terms and Conditions
- The AU will have no financial obligation towards interns – travel arrangements and cost of accommodation and living expenses will be the responsibility of the interns.
- AU will use reasonable efforts to assist the interns in obtaining their entry and residence visas.
- Interns will not be entitled to any compensation for travel.
- The internship will be authorized only once for three (3) month renewable one time for any candidate.
- Interns are not entitled to medical travel or medical evacuation to and from the internship location at the expenses of the Commission. Interns shall therefore have an individual insurance coverage throughout the duration of the internship.
Upon successful submission of their application, applicants will receive an email confirmation that their application has been successfully received.
|SEE ALSO: Apply: Baker Hughes Graduate Internships 2023|
Documents Required for Application
- A motivation letter indicating what they expect to gain out of the internship programme
- A copy of valid passport or national identity card
- Certified copies of relevant academic certificates
- Current curriculum vitae (CV)
- Recommendation letter for internship from the institution of learning that they are attending
Applicants will be required to create a profile on AU Careers portal.
How to Apply
Go to African Union on careers.au.int to apply
Candidates interested to apply for internship with the African Union Commission should kindly send the following document to firstname.lastname@example.org
All internship applications MUST be submitted through the AU Careers portal at: https://careers.au.int
Visit the OFFICIAL PAGE for further information. DROP COMMENTS for questions/suggestions
|⭐ Apply Next: FAOU Spring Internship Program 2023 for Youth Worldwide|
AD PACKAGES: Push your business to the face of over 8,000 people from as little as #1,000.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.