|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Internships / Graduate Trainee Progs. for Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Feb 28, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Applications are invited from eligible and qualified candidates for the 2021 cycle of the African World Heritage Fund Internship (AWHF) based in Midrand, Johannesburg, South Africa. The AWHF internship is in collaboration with the UNESCO Flemish Commission which seeks to address the challenges faced by African State Parties in the implementation of the under-representation of African sites on the World Heritage List.
The internship content is focused on communication, media relations and partnerships and seeks to enhance the administrative and managerial skills of interns in the delivery of quality service. Individuals who wish to enhance their skills are encouraged to apply for the internship position.
To be eligible for the African World Heritage Fund Internship 2021:
- Applicants must have completed a bachelor, master or equivalent degree at a Flemish university or equivalent institution prior to commencing the internship.
- Applicants must be fluent in at least one of the working languages of the office of assignment.
- Applicants who possess excellent communication skills in English, French would have added advantage
- Applicants must possess a degree in Social Science, Communications, Public Relations or related field.
- Applicants must possess knowledge of Corporate Social Responsibility and/or Business Ethics and/or Sustainability Labelling Systems and/or Stakeholder management and/or Company foundations.
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the African World Heritage Fund Internship 2021 are to submit a letter of interest and their curriculum vitae to the email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org before the application deadline.
|⭐ Apply Next: Shell Nigeria 2023 Student Industrial Training and Internship Program|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.