|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Grants & Fundings for Researchers (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Apr 30, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
The African-German Network of Excellence in Science (AGNES) is pleased to announce the call for nominations for the AGNES Grants for Junior Researchers 2021 which comprises two funding programmes: The AGNES-PAWS Grant for Junior Female Researchers and the AGNES Grant for Junior Researchers.
The two grants are generously funded by the German Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF) and with support of the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation (AvH). The grants aim to strengthen the scientific capacity in Africa through active co-operation of AGNES members.
Grants will be awarded to individuals with:
- Demonstrable scientific achievements seen through the quality of published work in reputable peer-reviewed international journals, with Thomson Reuters Impact Factor.
- Nominee must be a national of a sub-Saharan African country and be interested to apply for fellowship programmes of the AvH to carry out a post-doctoral scientific research project in Germany.
- AGNES Members and African Humboldtians may nominate, for each programme, 2 excellent candidates who graduated with the PhD from 2018 onwards.
How to Apply
- A nomination form in AGNES template with the nominator, the name of the nominee, the type of Grant considered (AGNES or AGNES-PAWS Grant for Junior Researchers), reason for nomination, PhD graduation date of nominee, field of research, name and affiliation of a potential research partner in Germany.
- A CV of the nominee in AGNES Format with full list of publications must be included.
- Academic transcripts and graduation certificates of the nominee.
- For the Humanities, an extended abstract (5 pages) of the doctoral thesis has to be submitted.
|⭐ Apply Next: IBRO World Congress Travel Grants for Researchers 2023|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.