|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Post-Graduate Programs for Post Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Feb 28, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
The Aston Institute for Forensic Linguistics (AIFL) is currently accepting applications for three fully-funded PhD scholarships commencing in September 2022 and tenable for three years. This opportunity is highly competitive and available for international PhD students.
The Institute was founded in 2008 as the Centre for Forensic Linguistics and substantially expanded in 2019 following receipt of a £5.5m UK Government grant, AIFL has a focus on language use in legal and forensic contexts.
|SEE ALSO: 2022 ANSO Scholarship for Young Talents to Study in China|
The successful candidates will be offered wide-ranging training opportunities from AIFL and as part of the Doctoral Training Programme at The Aston Graduate School. For the two directed PhDs you need to respond to one of the two research area outlines:
- The Centre for Forensic Text Analysis(CFTA)
- The Centre for Language and Law (CLL)
Applicants are expected to meet the following conditions for the Aston Institute for Forensic Linguistics PhD scholarships:
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants must enrolled on PhD program
- You will need to demonstrate your enthusiasm, diligence and organised approach as well as having a research idea that resonates with their departmental and research centre expertise.
- You can explore potential areas of interest, and supervisors
|SEE ALSO: 2022 University of California Ezera Research Fellowship for African Students|
Successful applicants for the Aston Institute for Forensic Linguistics PhD scholarships will obtain the following benefits:
- Fees – the bursary will cover three years of standard Aston University UK or international fees.
- Stipend – £16,000 to cover accommodation and living costs.
- Conference fund of £1,000 pa to attend national or international conferences at which you will be presenting.
How to Apply
For informal enquiries about the open PhD application please contact the individual you would like to become your supervisor or, for more general enquiries, Professor Tim Grant (email@example.com).
|⭐ Apply Next: Government Of Quebec Postdoctoral Training Scholarships 2023-2024 for International Researchers|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.