|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Masters Programs for Nigerians, Post Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Sep 09, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
The AIG Scholarships were launched in 2017 to provide a unique opportunity for exceptional West Africans interested in a career in public service to pursue a Master of Public Policy at the Blavatnik School of Government, University of Oxford. Since 2017, twenty-seven (27) scholarships worth over £50,000 each have been awarded to future public sector leaders who have demonstrated a passion for the public sector.
|SEE ALSO: Harvard University Fully Funded MBA Scholarship 2023 (US$102,200 Funding)|
AIG Scholars spend the year at one of the world’s top universities, gaining knowledge and skills from the outstanding academic faculty and expert practitioners and interacting with other future public sector leaders from around the world. After completing their degrees, scholars return to their countries and use their learnings to bolster policymaking, support reforms and contribute to their nation’s development.
From 2022, the AIG Scholarships will only be open to applicants already working in the civil service. Applicants should be aged between 25 and 50, with strong intellectual capacity, demonstrable leadership qualities and a passion to contribute to the development of the Nigeria’s civil service.
To be eligible for this award you must:
- Be a Nigerian currently working in the public sector (Ministries, Departments, Agencies & Parastatals) at either Federal or State levels.
- Be between 25 and 45 years old.
- Have a minimum of seven (7) years work experience.
- Have a bachelor’s degree with a minimum of second-class upper qualification.
|SEE ALSO: Study in UK: University of Surrey Vice-Chancellor’s Excellence Scholarship 2022|
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Africa Initiative for Governance (AIG) on aigimoukhuedefoundation.roundstone.solutions to apply
- Due to high volumes of applications, only applicants shortlisted for the next stage of the selection process will be contacted, and any inquiries regarding individual application status will not be responded to.
- Only applications submitted via the online application portal will be considered.
- Candidates who emerge as finalists in the selection process will be required to apply directly to the Blavatnik School of Government, University of Oxford, for admission. Full support will be provided throughout the application process. Finalists offered admission to the Master of Public Policy will be considered for the AIG Scholarship.
|⭐ Apply Next: Study in UK: University of Surrey Vice-Chancellor’s Excellence Scholarship 2022|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.