|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Scholarships for Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Mar 31, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
Applications are now opened for the AIMS-Next Einstein Initiative Masters Scholarships for applicants who are wishing to advance their educational career in Mathematical science for the 2021/2022 academic session. The AIMS-NEI is a core program of AIMS and involves explicitly the establishment of centres on the teaching of mathematical sciences in Africa.
The African Institute for Mathematical Sciences (AIM) is Africa’s first and largest network of centres of excellence for innovative post-graduate training in mathematical enabling Africa’s youths to leverage on Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) education to shape the continent’s future.
To be eligible for the AIMS-Next Einstein Initiative Masters Scholarship 2021, applicants must:
- Have obtained a good bachelor’s degree in relevant courses with good grades to be eligible to be admitted into a masters programme in mathematics
- Hold or expect to obtain by the date of commencement of AIM training a 4-year university degree in mathematics or any other science/engineering discipline with a significant mathematics component.
- Possess records that demonstrate mathematics, leadership and community skills.
- Be willing to abide by the rules and regulations governing the conduct of students at AIMS.
- Full tuition fees
- Meals and travel expenses
How to Apply
Applicants for the AIMS-Next Einstein Initiative Masters Scholarship 2021 are to apply for the AIMS Master’s program before the application deadline. Applicants are to ensure that they provide the required information needed as wrong information may lead to disqualification.
|⭐ Apply Next: 2022 Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship For International Students|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.