|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Fellowships for Graduates, Post Graduates, Undergraduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Oct 15, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Do you see your self as a potential leader of tomorrow? Are you a graduate with initial leadership experience? Then apply for the German Chancellor Fellowship which is being hosted by the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation.
The fellowship programme is under the patronage of the Federal Chancellor of the Federal Republic of Germany. Up to 60 German Chancellor Fellowships are awarded each year – up to ten per country.
If you are interested in actively participating in an international network of dedicated leaders, then come to Germany with a German Chancellor Fellowship from the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation to take the next step of your career. The fellowship will allow the successful fellow to implement a self-chosen project that supports their career development.
|SEE ALSO: New Futures Fellowship for Young Change Makers 2022/23|
To be eligible for the German Chancellor Fellowship 2022, applicants must ensure to meet the following requirements:
- Work in a field such as politics, business, media, administration, society or culture and have demonstrable initial leadership experience
- Have completed your first academic degree (Bachelor or comparable degree) no more than twelve years ago. The key date for calculating this twelve-year period is 1 October of the year in which the selection is
- Want to conduct an independently developed project with a host of your choice in Germany
- have good knowledge of English and/or German
- Hold Brazilian, Chinese, Indian, Russian, South African or American citizenship
- Monthly fellowship grant of 2,170 euros, 2,470 euros or 2,770 euros – depending on your training and career level.
- Intensive language course before commencement of fellowship and funding for German courses during your fellowship,
- Individual support during stay in Germany.
- Additional financial support, e.g. for accompanying family members, for travel expenses, for full private health insurance or for an additional German language course.
- Joint events where you experience professional and personal intercultural exchange with other fellows from your year group and gain insights into German culture and society.
- Networking activities that enable the fellow to collaborate in peer groups and independently organize smaller network formats with other fellows.
- A two-week study tour through Germany as well as a number of events where you can connect with other fellows and meet representatives of German businesses and institutions.
- Extensive alumni sponsorship, in particular to support long-term connections with your cooperation partners in Germany over the duration of your entire professional career.
|SEE ALSO: Global Citizen Fellowship for Young Africans 2022/2023|
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the German Chancellor Fellowships 2022 are to apply online and ensure to submit the following required documents:
- Letter of motivation: Explain what leadership experience you already have, your drive and what your career goals are.
- Project plan: Outline the project you have developed yourself and agreed with your intended host prior to applying.
- Extensive statement including mentoring agreement from your host in Germany
- Two letters of recommendation (not more than 12 months old) from individuals who can provide information on your professional, personal and/or academic background
Applicants are to note that the online application form contains links where the letters of recommendation and statements can be uploaded. Please forward these links to the relevant individuals as soon as possible. Applicants will be sent a confirmation e-mail as soon as all their required documents are received.
|⭐ Apply Next: Africa Climate Mobility Initiative Youth Forum 2022|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.