|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Masters Programs for Post Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Feb 01, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Applications are welcomed from suitably qualified candidates for the Allan and Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust – University of Leeds scholarships for the 2022/23 academic session in the United Kingdom.
The scholarship offers a one-year fully funded scholarships for applicants from developing countries wishing to pursue full-time taught master’s study in the university. The scholarships are funded jointly between the Allan & Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust and the University of Leeds to promote educational advancement, international friendship and promotion of world peace and development.
|SEE ALSO: Study In UK: 2022 University of Nottingham Developing Solutions Masters Scholarship For International Students|
To be eligible for these fully funded scholarships, candidates:
- Must be citizens of, and permanent resident in, one of the developing countries according to the International Development list of Borrowing Countries.
- Must not have undertaken studies lasting one year or more in a developed country.
- Be unable themselves, or through their families, to pay to study in the UK
- Agree that they will return to their home country as soon as they have completed their studies.
- Be available to take up the award in September 2022.
- Must have obtained good bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline from a recognized university.
- Tuition fees
- Maintenance stipend of £13,320
- Return economy travel
- Other allowances
|SEE ALSO: Romanian Government Scholarships 2022/2023 for Foreign Citizens|
How to Apply
To be awarded this fully funded scholarship, you are first to apply for a relevant taught programme of study and be in receipt of a Student Application Number to be eligible to apply for the scholarship. Applications without a valid Student Application Number will be rejected.
Once you are in receipt of your Student Application ID complete the online application form.
Visit the OFFICIAL PAGE for further information. DROP COMMENTS for questions/suggestions.
|⭐ Apply Next: Commonwealth Distance-Learning Scholarships 2023/2024 for Developing Countries|
AD PACKAGES: Push your business to the face of over 8,000 people from as little as #1,000.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.