|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Internships / Graduate Trainee Progs. for Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Mar 22, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
ALX Africa is currently inviting applications from talented, ambitious, bold & resilient young African graduates to enrol for ALX Africa Career Catalyst Programme (ACC) 2022. The programme provides the foundation to prepare you for the job you want.
ALX is part of the African Leadership Group (ALG), and the Africa Career Catalyst Programme directly contributes to our mission of providing 2 Million job opportunities for young African talent.
|SEE ALSO: 2022 Sankore Fellowship Program for Young Graduates and Professionals|
What to Expect
ALG’s partnership with the MasterCard Foundation enables us to waive all programme fees for applicants in 2022, giving you the opportunity to level up, at no cost. All we ask is that you keep us updated on your job status after you complete the programme to allow us to keep track on how we are performing against our 2M goal.
- Exclusive networking events and opportunities
- Access to our exclusive community portal
- Job matching using our intelligent AI solution
- Earn Legacy Points and rewards for your engagement
To be eligible for ALX Africa Career Catalyst Programme (ACC), you are expected to meet these conditions:
- Applicants must be between 18 and 34 years old;
- Have completed a minimum of 1 year of a Higher Education Qualification or University Degree;
- Be available for at least 30 hours per week for the duration of the 5-week programme;
- Have access to a laptop or desktop with a good internet connection;
- Be proficient in written and spoken English.
|SEE ALSO: 2022/23 South African Reserve Bank Graduate Development Programme|
How to Apply
Applicants are seeking for ALX Africa Career Catalyst Programme (ACC) for Young Africans are expected to apply and register online for this opportunity. This application has two parts:
- Part 1 (15 minutes) – Assess whether ALX is right for you.
- Part 2 (2-3 hours) – Test your skills, showcase your experiences.
Please finalize and submit your application before the deadline to be considered for the incoming cohort.
|⭐ Apply Next: Goldman Sachs Africa Recruiting Initiative for African Students 2023|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.