|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Grants & Fundings for Entrepreneurs, Startups, Tech Startups (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Apr 27, 2023 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Join the online AWS FinTech Africa Accelerator powered by AWS Startup Loft Accelerator to take part in an equity-free program focused on supporting early stage startups with technology, product development, go-to-market advice and getting you funding ready.
The AWS FinTech Africa Accelerator is an online and equity-free 10-week program that leverages the best of Amazon’s infrastructure and partner network to support pre-seed and seed stage FinTech startups developing their projects in Africa and beyond in the following categories:
- Open & Embedded Finance
- Big Data & AIML
- Blockchain & Decentralised Finance
- Financial inclusion & Sustainability
|SEE ALSO: 2023 Alibaba Entrepreneurs Fund JUMPSTARTER Global Pitch Competition for Entrepreneurs Worldwide|
All startups with FinTech specialization located in Africa can take part in the Accelerator.
There are 3 scenarios acceptable to take a part in the Accelerator:
- Startup will build the Project on AWS infrastructure using at least one of AWS services,
- Project was built before on AWS and is live,
- Project was built before on any other platform and will be migrated to AWS during the Acceleration program. In case of migration from on-premise, hosting or other cloud platforms, AWS has dedicated migration programs for the support that Participants can use. (for special migration program contact us at email@example.com)
Benefits of Amazon FinTech Africa Accelerator Program
Participating startups will join AWS’ Activate program which will provide founders with up to $25K USD in Activate Credits, in addition to a many other services. Founders will also take part in a series of industry expert-led workshops and one-on-one sessions designed to address the specific challenges and opportunities each startup faces.
- Applications Close: 27th Apr, 2023
- Cohort Announcement: 18th May, 2023
- Cohort Start date: 5th Jun, 2023
- Holiday break: 1st Aug – 1st Sep, 2023
- Cohort end date: 18th Sep, 2023
|SEE ALSO: Mastercard 2023 Smart Path Global Accelerator Program for Small Businesses|
How to Apply
Go to Amazon on app.vestbee.com to apply
- Startups will receive a confirmation of Participation in the Accelerator via email.
- Filling in the Application Form and attaching needed documents require providing personal details which include name, surname, e-mail address and other details.
- Submitting the Application for the participation in the Accelerator constitutes the acceptance of the Terms of Participation available on the website www.vestbee.com and the Participant’s commitment to follow them.
Visit the OFFICIAL PAGE for further information. DROP COMMENTS for questions/suggestions
|⭐ Apply Next: NASME Youth Empowerment Business Scheme Competition and Grant 2023|
⚡️We have recorded a 96% success rate on our ad packages at Latest Opportunities. You can read customers comments, check our numbers or book a package now.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.