|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Scholarships for Undergraduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Apr 15, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Anderson University in the United States is pleased to offer an International students Scholarship to eligible international students who wish to enroll in a degree program at the University. The scholarship is tagged the “IMPACT” award.
These funds are designed to assist students with high need who will have a positive impact on our community. It is highly competitive. The funds for this come both from friends and alumni donations and the University budget.
|SEE ALSO: Apply: Minerva Scholarship Fund at Leiden University in Netherlands|
Candidates are expected to meet the following eligibility conditions to be considered for this year’s Anderson University International Students Scholarship.
- Applicants must be international students
- Applicants must be admitted into undergraduate degree program.
- The award is available for undergraduate courses offered at the University.
- Completed secondary education or its equivalent.
- Enrolled as a full-time student
- Able to communicate in English and additional Proven by English Language Proficiency Certificate : TOEFL/TOEIC/IELTS or OTHER CERTIFICATES if applicable (Language certificate is mandatory)
- Have basic knowledge of the field you’re applying (after being declared as the selected students)
- Other factors such as community service, leadership qualities, and levels of motivation will also be taken into consideration.
- Based on academic merit
- Applicants must have a High school certificate or equivalent
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
|SEE ALSO: 2022 Sacred Heart University Merit scholarships Programs in USA|
How to Apply
To apply for Anderson University International Scholarships 2022, students are required to take admission into an undergraduate degree programme of the university. You might be required to upload a number of application supporting documents to include those mentioned (below).
- Complete the application
- Submit your SAT or ACT scores
- Complete the essay
- Complete as thoroughly and honestly the International Financial aid Application
|⭐ Apply Next: Apply: Bolton University Trustee Scholarship in United Kingdom 2022|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.