|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Masters Programs for Post Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Dec 23, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
The Anglia Ruskin University MBA Scholarship is a tuition reduction of up to $4000 awarded to eligible students who are enrolled to study Business or Law. The application is ongoing, you should seize the opportunity apply if you wish to study for an MBA degree in the United Kingdom.
Anglia Ruskin University offers a £2,000 fee reduction to all successful applicants. If you aren’t able to secure a work placement, you’ll instead become eligible for the £4,000 discount offered to one-year students.
|SEE ALSO: St. Thomas University Chancellor’s International Scholarship 2021/2022|
To be eligible for the Anglia Ruskin University MBA Scholarship you must be:
- studying our Master of Business Administration, Master of Business Administration with Placement Year, FinTech with Data Analytics MBA, Finance MBA, or Entrepreneurship MBA
- studying full-time, unless there are exceptional circumstances preventing full-time study
- starting your course in the 2021-22 academic year.
- One-year MBA: we offer a £4,000 fee reduction to all successful applicants.
- Two-year MBA with the option of work placement: we offer a £2,000 fee reduction to all successful applicants. If you aren’t able to secure a work placement, you’ll instead become eligible for the £4,000 discount offered to one-year students.
|SEE ALSO: Radboud Scholarship for International Students to Study in Netherlands|
How to Apply
There is no separate application requirement for Anglia Ruskin University MBA scholarship. Interested candidates only have to take admission into an MBA programme of the university and are thereafter offered the award automatically if they are eligible.
|⭐ Apply Next: Utrecht University 2023 Excellence Scholarship for International Students|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.