|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Post-Graduate Programs for Post Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Feb 15, 2023 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
According to an agreement between the Alliance of International Science Organizations (ANSO), the Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS) and The World Academy of Sciences (TWAS/UNESCO) for the advancement of science in developing countries, up to 40 students/scholars from developing countries will be sponsored to study in China for doctoral degrees for up to 4 years.
The ANSO Scholarship for Young Talents (hereinafter referred to as the ANSO Scholarship) was formally launched in 2019 with the goal of training and cultivating young scientists from all over the world. The ANSO Scholarship supports 200 Master’s students and 300 PhD students every year to pursue postgraduate education at the University of Science and Technology of China (USTC), the University of Chinese Academy of Sciences (UCAS) or institutes of Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS) around China.
|SEE ALSO: University of Dundee 2023 Steve Weston and Trust International Scholarship for Postgraduates|
- Eligible applicants should NOT hold Chinese citizenship;
- Eligible applicants must be nationals of eligible developing countries in the South (Developing Countries in the South | TWAS)
- Eligible applicants should be proficient in English or Chinese;
- For PhD program applicants: you should be born after 1st January 1988 (inclusive);
- Eligible applicants should meet the admission criteria for international students of USTC/UCAS;
- Eligible applicants should NOT take up other assignments during the period of his/her scholarship.
- If the applicant is currently pursuing a doctoral degree at any university/institution in China, s/he will NOT be eligible for the PhD program of this scholarship. Otherwise, s/he will be disqualified from admission and the situation will be reported to the current university/institution
You are NOT allowed to apply for the ANSO Scholarship in both USTC and UCAS simultaneously, otherwise you will be disqualified from admission.
Benefits of ANSO-CAS-TWAS/UNESCO PhD Scholarship
- Tuition waver
- Monthly stipend: 6,000 or 7,000 CNY/month (depending on whether the awardee has passed the qualification test arranged by the University), up to 48 months
- Health insurance
- Application fee waiver
- International travel allowance from awardee’s home country to China (one trip per awarded candidate)
- One-time visa
|SEE ALSO: University of Glasgow James McCune Smith PhD Scholarships for International Students 2023|
How to Apply
File and submit your application in the USTC/UCAS admission system as requested before the deadline.
When applying, first choose “the ANSO Scholarship for Young Talents” in your application
Check the box as instructed in the application system to apply for the ANSO-CAS-TWAS/UNESCO Scholarship.
Please choose BOTH Young Talents AND then ANSO-CAS-TWAS/UNESCO Scholarship when applying.
To USTC admission system portal: here
To UCAS admission system portal: here
|⭐ Apply Next: Spanish Government 2023 MAEC-AECID Scholarship for Developing Countries|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.