|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Fellowships for Africans, Entrepreneurs (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Nov 24, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
Are you a young African Entrepreneur trying to grow and scale-up your business or you have an enterprise that brings income to you and your friends? Then apply for the Anzisha Prize for Young African Entrepreneurs award 2022.
The Anzisha Prize is a venture building fellowship program that aims to support and champion young entrepreneurs to realise their business and entrepreneurship dreams.
|SEE ALSO: African German Entrepreneurship Academy Business Idea Competition|
The fellowship is a three year program that celebrates and rewards business growth. During the course of the three years, the program will track the performance of the business and the entrepreneur. Businesses that show exemplary growth and initiative are rewarded with benefits and services such as short courses, cloud services and cash stipends. At the end of the second year, entrepreneurs will pitch their businesses and successes for a chance to win their share of prizes to the value $140,000
To be considered for the Anzisha Prize, applicants must meet the following:
- You must be between 15 and 22 years old with an ID document or Passport to present as evidence. Anyone born before September 1, 1998 or after August 31, 2006, will not be considered.
- You must be a national of an African country with a business based in Africa for African customers/beneficiaries.
- The Anzisha Prize isn’t awarded for great ideas or business plans – you must have already started, and be able to prove it! Get started now and ensure you have tangible results to share before applications open.
- Your business, invention or social project can be in any field or industry (science and technology, civil society, arts and culture, sports, etc.). Any kind of venture is welcome to apply.
- Individuals who apply must be one of the founding members of a business (for example, 2 or 3 co-founders who started up the project together).
|SEE ALSO: Echoing Green Fellowship for Social Entrepreneurs Program 2022|
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the Anzisha Prize for young Africans 2022 are to apply online on or before the application deadline.
|⭐ Apply Next: Aljazeera Media Institute Fellowship Programme for Young Journalists 2022|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.