|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In for (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Oct 01, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Since 1971, the Camargo Foundation has awarded residencies to nearly 1,000 individuals as part of its mission to support groundbreaking research, experimentation, and interdisciplinary approaches in the Arts and Humanities.
Each year, an esteemed panel of scholars and arts professionals selects 18 individuals or teams from hundreds of submissions from around the world. Winners are awarded residencies in a stunning, contemplative environment where they have the space, time, and freedom to think, create, and connect. Fellowships span 6 to 11 weeks. With each cohort of Fellows, the Foundation strives to foster connections between research and creation.
|SEE ALSO: James Madison 2022 Graduate Fellowships in USA [$24,000 per Annum]|
The Camargo Foundation prizes diversity and welcomes applicants from all countries and nationalities, representing a broad range of creative thought and practice. Three main categories are available, and several subcategories for artists’ applications.
- Scholars should be connected to the Arts and Humanities working on French and Francophone cultures, or cross-cultural studies that engage the cultures and influences of the Mediterranean region.
- To be eligible for a fellowship in the “Scholars” category, applicants are expected either to hold a PhD and a record of post-doctoral scholarship, or, to be PhD candidates completing the final stages of research for, or writing of, their dissertation.
- Thinkers include accomplished professionals and practitioners in cultural and creative fields (such as curators, journalists, critics, urban planners, independent scholars, etc.) who are professionally engaged in critical thought.
- They are interested in work attuned to the theoretical arena, the arts, and society.
Artists (all disciplines)
- Artists in all disciplines should be the primary creators of a new work/project and should have a track record of publications, performances, exhibitions, credits, awards, and/or grants.
- They are interested in artists who have a fully developed, mature artistic voice.
- Applicants may include artists who are engaged in critical thought and research-oriented projects.
- When applying, artists will have to choose among the following subcategories: Visual Artists / Choreographers, Theater Directors, and Performance Artists / Writers and Playwrights / Film, Video and Digital Artists / Composers and Sound Artists / Multidisciplinary Artists.
|SEE ALSO: 2022 NED Reagan-Fascell Democracy Fellowship Program Worldwide|
- A stipend of EUR 250 per week is provided, as is funding for basic transportation to and from Cassis for the Fellow for the residency.
- In the case of air travel, basic coach class booked in advance is covered.
How to Apply
Go to Camargo Foundation on camargofoundation.submittable.com to apply
|⭐ Apply Next: African Union Youth Champion in Nutrition Programme for Young Africans 2022|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.