|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Fellowships for Africans, Entrepreneurs (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Mar 27, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 Notice: We are moving to Latestopportunities.com|
Are you a founder or co-founder of an officially registered digital ventures from Africa? Are you searching for an opportunity to acquire skills that will help grow your venture? Then apply for the Alibaba eFounders Fellowship for Digital Entrepreneurs.
The eFounders Fellowship provides first-hand exposure to eCommerce and digital innovations, access to business leaders across Alibaba and China as well as an opportunity to connect to like-minded, leading entrepreneurs in your region.
|SEE ALSO: Apply: Savvy Global 2022 Fellowship for Aspiring and Early-Stage Entrepreneurs (Fully-funded Virtual Program)|
The Fellowship is funded by Alibaba Group and it’s a community of passionate and successful “Champions for the New Economy” looking to inspire and create a more inclusive development model for all. The program will be held at Alibaba’s headquarters in Hangzhou, China.
To be eligible for the Alibaba eFounders Fellowship for Digital Entrepreneurs, applicants are to meet the following requirements:
- Must be a founder or co-founder of an officially registered digital venture that has been in operation for at least 2 years.
- Your venture must be headquartered, located in or operates in one of the following countries: Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Ethiopia, Rwanda, Botswana, South Africa.
- You Must provide at least 1 referral in your application (referrals from a partner/organizer/eFounders Fellow are preferred).
- You Must provide your official business license when requested during the application process.
- Entrepreneurs below 35 years old, female entrepreneurs, and target country locals are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Hotel accommodation
- Training materials and training session costs.
- Field trip and site visit transportation costs.
- Small daily living allowance of 30 RMB/day.
|SEE ALSO: 2022 Sankore Fellowship Program for Young Graduates and Professionals|
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the Alibaba eFounders Fellowship for Digital Entrepreneurs are to complete an online application by the application deadline.
|⭐ Apply Next: Humboldt Research Fellowship for International Researchers 2022|
NOTICE: Get a copy of the Complete Nigerian Army Past Question and Answers now. (Complete answers and guide)
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.