|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Grants & Fundings for Everyone, Organizations (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Dec 30, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
The Anonymous Hope Fund is an international Organization established in 2017 with the mission of empowering, educating, emotionally encouraging, mentoring and practically assisting people in second and third world countries to live better and more successful lives by freeing them from poverty, violence, hunger and homelessness.
Anonymous Hope Fund requires all organizations seeking funding to submit a completed proposal form, a budget, and a Monitoring and Evaluation Framework. The application should also include the following information as attachments:
- Proof of registration and (if available) a copy of organizational statutes;
- A list of board members, trustees and staff;
- A list of current activities or (if available) a most recent annual report;
- A current organizational budget and, if available, an audited financial statement;
- A recent project or organizational evaluation (if available).
|SEE ALSO: UNODC Drug Abuse Prevention Centre (DAPC) Grant Program 2022 (USD 17,000 Funding Available)|
Proposal writing can be a challenging enterprise. These guidelines have been prepared to help you. They outline what Anonymous Hope Fund considers the main elements of a grant proposal. We accept proposal in either French or English.
Proposal Writing Tips
1. Address a need
- In preparing the proposal, the organization seeking a grant must demonstrate its capacity to address a need. This need should clearly fall within ANONYMOUS HOPE FUND thematic areas and should prioritize the needs of the community.
- Before submitting a proposal, the grant seeker should research on our mission, strategic priorities, funding opportunities and budget.
- Well thought-out, structured and carefully written proposals are more likely to be given favorable attention than those less carefully put together.
4. Additional support
- The potential grantee greatly increases the likelihood of receiving funding by seeking support for respective components of its work from the appropriate source.
- We support a project only when convinced that it is feasible and that the prospective grantee is capable of implementing it.
- As much as possible applicants are encouraged to be creative and think outside-the-box.
|SEE ALSO: Apply: Alibaba eFounders Fellowship for Digital Entrepreneurs (Funded to China)|
Note: A well-written proposal for a weak, unnecessary or unfeasible project or a poorly written proposal for a potentially good project may both be denied funding.
How long does the Grant Processing Take?
After applying and submitting your application. We will keep contacting you for all the updates about the progress of your application. Always confirm the email of which you receive information to avoid being misled by unrecognized third parties. If in doubt about any messages purported to be from us, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Duration for review, application and disbursement of funds is as follows; Individual or organizational proposals submitted are reviewed and the applicants are contacted about the results of their applications within the next 20 and 40 working days respectively and if approved the funds are disbursed immediately on approval.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should click Here to Apply
|⭐ Apply Next: THRIVE/Shell Climate-Smart Agriculture Challenge 2022|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.