|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Internships / Graduate Trainee Progs. for Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Mar 01, 2023 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Are you you a graduate passionate about starting off your career in a reputable, world-class energy company with years of experience in service delivery? Then apply for the Baker Hughes 12 Month Graduate Internship Programme in Africa 2023.
The Baker Hughes Internship is designed to enable undergraduates pursing a Bachelors or Masters degree to gain hands-on work experience as the foundation of their professional lives. Internships at Baker Hughes will give you first-hand insights into the processes, systems and practices that are aligned to ensure customer needs are met through flawless execution and the application of leading-edge technology.
The internship will provide interns with the opportunity to become familiar with Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E) at Baker Hughes. You’ll participate in technically focused training, team meetings and work on projects and present your results. During your internship you will be supported by a buddy and your manager who will ensure that you have a valuable learning experience.
SEE ALSO: Study in Norway: University of Oslo 2023 CEMO Internship for International Students
As an Intern, you will be:
- Receiving coaching and mentoring to enable you to complete assignments and projects to develop your learning and skillset
- Completing internal projects to deliver customer outcomes and identify business improvements
- Learning internal software to assist with the completion of projects and tasks
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams and interns to interact and network with global business leaders
- Applying Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E) standards and procedures in all situations to ensure compliance is maintained
To be considered for the Baker Hughes Graduate Internship 2023, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Have graduated from a Bachelors or Masters level degree program
- Have maintained a GPA grade greater than or equal to 3.0 out of 4.0 or the equivalent in your country
- Be in your in your final or penultimate year of degree studies
- Be fluent in oral and written English
- Have the legal right to work without restrictions or have company sponsorship in the country you have applied.
SEE ALSO: APICA Summer Internship Program 2023
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the Baker Hughes 12 Month Graduate Internship 2023 are to apply for the available opportunities listed below by the application deadline.
- 12 month Graduate Internships – Finance (Angola) 2023
- 12 month Graduate Internships – Engineering & Technology (Angola) 2023
- 12 month Graduate Internships – Engineering & Technology (Ghana) 2023
- 12 month Graduate Internships – Engineering & Technology (Ivory Coast) 2023
Visit the OFFICIAL PAGE for further information. DROP COMMENTS for questions/suggestions.
|⭐ Apply Next: FAOU Spring Internship Program 2023 for Youth Worldwide|
AD PACKAGES: Push your business to the face of over 8,000 people from as little as #1,000.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.