> Check your mailbox or spam to confirm.
|🆕 New: Find more Internships / Graduate Trainee Progs. at Latestopportunities.com|
|🕡 Deadline: Aug 10, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
This is the 12th edition of a Colgate Internship Program. Colgate offers a variety of Student opportunities. All University students undergraduates, Graduates, MBA, and Business students can be benefited from this opportunity. The Colgate internship opportunities are designed to teach. It works in Africa, Eurasia, the Middle East, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Latin America, and North America.
|SEE ALSO: Procter and Gamble Graduate Internship Program 2022|
- The Colgate Internship program is open to Undergraduate, Graduate, and MBA students.
- A monthly internship allowance of 500 Euro and travel expenses.
- Your responsibilities can vary day by day and week by week, but no day is a dull day.
- Support in managing (and answering) the marketing e-mailbox
- Participate in and support specific project teams
- Good communication and (creative) writing skills
- Digital literacy including Microsoft (Excel, PowerPoint) and/or Google (sheets, slides)
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- Ambitious and result oriented
- Independent and hardworking takes initiatives
- Analytical mind with an eye for details
- Proactive and communicative
Note: The Internship varies from 3 Months to 12 Months.
|SEE ALSO: UNDP Digital Transformation Internship Programme 2022|
How to Apply
- Interested and qualified applicants should kindly visit the official Colgate website https://jobs.colgate.com/search/?q=internship
- Enter “Internship” in Search Bar. It will list all Internships.
- Open any internship, and click on Apply Now Button.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
|⭐ Apply Next: UNFPA Global Internship Programme 2024|
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.