|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Internships / Graduate Trainee Progs. for Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: May 20, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Every day, approximately 312,000 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to making an impact that matters. Our West Africa practice serves multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises, and the public sector across Nigeria and Ghana.
Innovation, transformation, and leadership occur in many ways. At Deloitte Consulting, our ability to help solve our clients’ most complex issues is distinct. As Trusted Business Advisors and Tech Fundi, we Ideate, Create and Deliver world-class solutions that help our clients gain a competitive advantage in the market.
|SEE ALSO: Energy Talent Graduate Engineer Trainee Program|
We encourage applications from a diverse range of degrees, with strong academic results, such as:
- Engineering – all streams
- Computational and Applied Mathematics/Statistics
- Actuarial Science
- Information and Systems/ Technology
- Business Science and Finance
- Computer Science
- Industrial & Organisational Psychology
Our success lies in the diversity of our people, who look at complex issues through a different lens
- We support our bright young talent with a collaborative, open culture where you have a voice and bring your great ideas to life. After an immersive Consulting 101 training boot camp, you’ll be exposed to a variety of Deloitte Consulting offerings and industries. This will enable you to make an informed decision on where your passion lies and to become a well-rounded Consultant.
- You will be an integral part of the team from day one, working face-to-face with leaders or clients on projects in Consulting. This is an opportunity for you to become a highly sought-after Deloitte Consultant, offering a scarce skillset underpinned by global excellence and a recognized brand.
|SEE ALSO: Interswitch Group Graduate Trainee Programme for Africans 2022/23|
- Intellectually curious
- Creative problem solvers
- Community Impact Maker
Documents Required for Application
- Full CV
- Copy of ID document
- Copy of matric certificate
- Copy of university academic transcripts
How to Apply
Interested and qualified should go to Deloitte on jobs.smartrecruiters.com to apply
|⭐ Apply Next: Shell Nigeria 2023 Student Industrial Training and Internship Program|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.