Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.
Applications are currently open for the 9th Cohort of the Energy Talent Program. The Energy Talent Program is a 24-month career development and job-placement program that trains promising and talented graduates to build successful careers in the Nigerian Solar industry.
The renewable energy space is a lucrative and fast-paced industry with different career paths but there is a large gap for skilled professionals, especially within Nigeria and Africa. We have recognized this skill gap in the RE workforce and we are set to use our technical resources and educational expertise to help you make a successful career in the Renewable Energy Industry.
When you apply:
- You take our 3-month intensive training program
- Upon completion, you will be hired as a full-time employee with a solar company
- We will continue to provide you with relevant skills, coaching and mentorship for the next 24 months.
- A graduate interested in building a career in the Solar Industry.
- Residence in any state in Nigeria
- Should be between age 18 and 30
- Completed NYSC
- Three months of practice-based and field training\
- Job-placement with top solar companies after 3 months
- Expertly curated learning curriculum
- Accelerated career growth
- Coaching and mentoring
- Learn in a team environment with local and international trainers
- Continuous professional development in the solar industry for 2 years
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.
🕛 Oct 07, 2022 African Union – European Union (AU-EU) 2022 Digital for Development (D4D) Blogging Competition in General Competitions | for Everyone
🕛 Oct 07, 2022 Apply: Polygon Bootcamp Africa 2022 for Web3 Developers in General Competitions | for Africans
🕛 Oct 07, 2022 Growth4Her Investor Readiness Accelerator Program for Women SMEs 2022 in Grants & Fundings | for Entrepreneurs
🕛 Oct 07, 2022 IAU Astronomy in Africa Scholarships 2024for African Students in Masters Programs | for Africans
🕛 Oct 07, 2022 Meltwater Entrepreneurial School of Technology (MEST) 2023 Scale Accelerator in Trainings and Workshops | for Entrepreneurs
🕛 Oct 07, 2022 Nigerian National Committee Annual UWC Scholarship Award / Selection Exercise 2023 in Scholarships | for Nigerians
🕛 Oct 07, 2022 Roddenberry Foundation Catalyst Fund 2022 (up to $15,000) in Grants & Fundings | for Innovators
🕛 Oct 07, 2022 TE Connectivity African Heritage Scholarship Program 2022 in Scholarships | for Undergraduates
🕛 Oct 08, 2022 JPMorgan Chase Code for Good Africa Challenge for Young Africans 2022 in General Competitions | for Africans
🕛 Oct 09, 2022 2022 MTN Nigeria mPulse Spelling Bee for Nigerian Primary & Secondary School Students in General Competitions | for Children