Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.
Est No. of Applications so far: 194
Applications are currently open for the 9th Cohort of the Energy Talent Program. The Energy Talent Program is a 24-month career development and job-placement program that trains promising and talented graduates to build successful careers in the Nigerian Solar industry.
The renewable energy space is a lucrative and fast-paced industry with different career paths but there is a large gap for skilled professionals, especially within Nigeria and Africa. We have recognized this skill gap in the RE workforce and we are set to use our technical resources and educational expertise to help you make a successful career in the Renewable Energy Industry.
When you apply:
- You take our 3-month intensive training program
- Upon completion, you will be hired as a full-time employee with a solar company
- We will continue to provide you with relevant skills, coaching and mentorship for the next 24 months.
- A graduate interested in building a career in the Solar Industry.
- Residence in any state in Nigeria
- Should be between age 18 and 30
- Completed NYSC
- Three months of practice-based and field training\
- Job-placement with top solar companies after 3 months
- Expertly curated learning curriculum
- Accelerated career growth
- Coaching and mentoring
- Learn in a team environment with local and international trainers
- Continuous professional development in the solar industry for 2 years
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.
🕛 Mar 23, 2023 AB InBev International Breweries Plc Graduate Management Trainee Program 2023 in Internships / Graduate Trainee Progs. | for Graduates
🕛 Mar 23, 2023 MTN 2023 Global Graduate Program for Young African Graduates in Internships / Graduate Trainee Progs. | for Africans
🕛 Mar 24, 2023 Nigerian English Language Assistants to teach in France Program 2023 For Young Nigerians in Professional Programs | for Graduates
🕛 Mar 24, 2023 NITDA in Collaboration with GMGA Digital 2023 Literacy Academy for Women in Trainings and Workshops | for Girls & Women
🕛 Mar 24, 2023 OPEC Fund Young Professional Development Program 2023 in Professional Programs | for Post Graduates
🕛 Mar 24, 2023 Welsh Government 2023 Wales & Africa Grant Scheme in Grants & Fundings | for Entrepreneurs
🕛 Mar 25, 2023 KPMG 2023 Internship Programme for Undergraduate Students in Internships / Graduate Trainee Progs. | for Undergraduates
🕛 Mar 26, 2023 Google 2023 Black Founders Fund Africa for African Startups in Grants & Fundings | for Africans
🕛 Mar 27, 2023 Blackink Writing Competition 2023 in General Competitions | for Writers & Poets
🕛 Mar 28, 2023 Biomimicry Institute Youth Design Challenge Worldwide in General Competitions | for Youths