|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Grants & Fundings for Creatives/Artists (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Apr 24, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
The Google Podcasts creator program is a partnership between Google and PRX that trains, mentors, and provides resources to underrepresented voices in podcasting around the world.
Launched in 2018, the Google Podcasts creator program provides independent audio makers from around the world with the resources, skills, and creative communities that make podcast production more productive and innovative – and a little less lonely. Using the PRX Training Teams’ signature application of design thinking principles, this intensive, multi-week accelerator helps creators refine their ideas to create meaningful projects that serve their audiences. Our teams create novel solutions and workflows that inform and support their long-term sustainability goals.
|SEE ALSO: Arena Fantasy Magazine Freebie- Deathbed Confessions Competition|
This rigorous program fosters collaboration among peer creators resulting in vibrant global cohorts that learn to challenge each other, give constructive feedback, and grow together.
While our first accelerators were open to podcasters of all stages, GPcp 2022 seeks to help mid-career podcasters “level up” with a renewed focus on business development, audience growth, optionality, video strategies, and long-term sustainability. Google Podcasts Creator Program while our first accelerators were open to podcasters of all stages, GPcp 2022 seeks to help mid-career podcasters “level up” with a renewed focus on business development, audience growth, optionality, video strategies, and long-term sustainability.
Eligibility and Requirements
- Applicants that have already been producing media and podcasts for at least 3 years. Specifically, creators looking to take a current podcast past creative development and into business strategy
- Must be able to demonstrate success and enthusiasm with current or past podcast(s) either through audience retention and growth, conceptual rigor, diversification of podcast offerings, revenue and/ or partnerships
- Must be willing to pause production during the program
- Represent a range of geographies, backgrounds, views, voices, and styles
- Teams with baseline technical and editorial skills
- Are interested in making their podcast sustainable through teamwork, openness to iteration and change, and pursuing revenue and audience growth
|SEE ALSO: The HG Wells Short Story Competition 2022|
Participants will receive:
- 20 weeks of podcast training focused on concept development, audience growth, and long-term sustainability that will be bookended by in-person gatherings
- Access to a network of industry experts, mentors, program alumni, and guest speakers
- Rigorous 1-on-1 mentorship and feedback on all aspects of their production
- $15,000 stipend to offset production and operational expenses
- Reimbursement for travel-related expenses, if applicable
How to Apply
Go to Google on prx.submittable.com to apply
Please note that you will only need to fill out the application one time to be considered for all three cohorts. If you applied to last year’s program, you will need to fill out the application again.
|⭐ Apply Next: THRIVE/Shell Climate-Smart Agriculture Challenge 2022|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.