|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Masters Programs for Postgraduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Apr 07, 2023 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
The 2023-2024 application for the Education for Sustainable Energy Development Scholarship (ESED) programme will be open for students from developing countries studying for a postgradauate course in Sustainable Energy. The scholarships are intended to foster the next generation of energy, climate and electricity sector specialists who will be prepared to tackle the challenges of the future.
The scholarship is sponsored by a unique CEO-led alliance of leading global electricity companies promoting electrification and sustainable energy development. Students from the developing countries are encouraged to take advantage of this rare opportunity to develop their career path.
To be eligible for the 2023-2024 Education for Sustainable Energy Development Scholarship, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be exceptional students from developing countries studying in sustainable energy development.
- Applicants must be full-time students undertaking masters studies in the fields of zero-carbon energy, smart grids, electric transportation, energy storage, advanced electricity technologies, public policy and other relevant fields.
- Applicants must possess relevant bachelor’s degree that will enable them gain admission to study sustainable energy development related course.
- Applicants must be willing to abide by the guidelines governing the scholarship programme.
- Applicants must provide relevant supporting documents such as copies of their academic transcripts, degree certificates and reference letters as required during the application process.
Documents Required for Application
- Passport (photo page only) or birth certificate
- Curriculum vitae detailing your education, work experience (if applicable), awards, and participation in volunteer and/or extracurricular activities
- Admission letter from your university program of choice
- Program outline
- Upload an outline of the curriculum or the courses you will be taking for your master’s program. You may alternatively share the URL of a webpage detailing your program of choice.
- All previous university transcript(s)
- Two reference letters or forms.
How to Apply
To apply for the for the Education for Sustainable Energy Development Scholarship 2023-2024, applicants should proceed to the online application portal. Applicants are to ensure that they have all the required information and documents on hand to complete their applications as incomplete applications will not be considered.
|⭐ Apply Next: Spanish Government 2023 MAEC-AECID Scholarship for Developing Countries|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.